TV & Film Anyone into Steven Universe?

MY FAVOURITE SHOW OF ALL TIME

*ahem* 

Oh, yeah, I like Steven Universe. My favourite character is probably Connie, Lars, or Ruby. My favourite fusions are probably Sardonyx and Stevonnie. 

*kicks down the door* did someone say steven universe?

my favorites are pearl, lapis, and peridot bc i am all of them at once tbh.

Favorite Gem: Pearl

Favorite Fusion: Opal, too bad that we don't see her much

Favorite Song: Tied between "Here Comes a Thought" and "It's Over, Isn't It"

Last edited by a moderator:
MY FAVOURITE SHOW OF ALL TIME

*ahem* 

Oh, yeah, I like Steven Universe. My favourite character is probably Connie, Lars, or Ruby. My favourite fusions are probably Sardonyx and Stevonnie. 

Yeah my fave fusion is Sardonynx as well^^

I know Pearl can be annoying at times, all of the time tbh but everything about her screams me @_@. I love her so much, and my favorite fusion is Opal. I'm really curious about the truth behind Steven's mother and the Pink Diamond (I really don't think she killed Pink Diamond) omg and it's killing me to wait for these episodes. My favorite song is, by far, the intro song, "We Are The Crystal Gems", and I LOVEEEEE THE INSTRUMENTAL TRACK "Amalgam" it's my jam ugh i should get a life

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Pearl can be annoying at times, all of the time tbh but everything about her screams me @_@. I love her so much, and my favorite fusion is Opal. I'm really curious about the truth behind Steven's mother and the Pink Diamond (I really don't think she killed Pink Diamond) omg and it's killing me to wait for these episodes. My favorite song is, by far, the intro song, "We Are The Crystal Gems", and I LOVEEEEE THE INSTRUMENTAL TRACK "Amalgam" it's my jam ugh i should get a life

I really like Pearl tbh I don't find her annoying at all she's really cool

i definitely want to know more about Rose and apink Diamond for sure

that is a good song I find myself singing it alot^^

Amalgam is my favourite instrumental also

This is my favorite show, probably favorite of all time. It's just so adorable and emotional and fun. I love how Steven is such a sweet person.

My favorite gem is Peridot.

Favorite songs are "Here Comes a Thought", "Stronger Than You", and "Still Not Giving Up"

Funny/cute story:

I think of all the gems I probably am most similar to Pearl (being an anxiety-prone, nerdy perfectionist). My 3-year-old daughter likes to watch this show with me. One day she said "Mommy, let's play Steven Universe. I be Steven, and you be Garnet!" And I know she's only 3 and hasn't yet learned how dorky her mother is, but I was pretty touched that she thinks of me as the Cool Mom. 8)

This is my favorite show, probably favorite of all time. It's just so adorable and emotional and fun. I love how Steven is such a sweet person.

My favorite gem is Peridot.

Favorite songs are "Here Comes a Thought", "Stronger Than You", and "Still Not Giving Up"

Funny/cute story:

I think of all the gems I probably am most similar to Pearl (being an anxiety-prone, nerdy perfectionist). My 3-year-old daughter likes to watch this show with me. One day she said "Mommy, let's play Steven Universe. I be Steven, and you be Garnet!" And I know she's only 3 and hasn't yet learned how dorky her mother is, but I was pretty touched that she thinks of me as the Cool Mom. 8)

That is adorable^^

I am also a anxiety-prone nerdy perfectionist tbh

but I relate more to Peridot idk why

I had made one a while back on a separate site that has been redacted as of late. Newer episodes constantly put the RP on hold and people would change according to the show. I had focused on a story as I had a chance to skype chat with Ian Jones Quartey and made up a story of 12 Diamonds (originally) that has slowly become 5 Pink, Yellow, Blue, White, and Black. Black is an Irregular, and their is a 1 millionth of a chance that another gem would be an Irregular. Irregulars are gems that have male light forms. They are usually tossed aside as terrible on the homeworld, but a newer kindergarten, started under Black's orders, found a few irregulars in it's creation. However the Kindergarten Technician there had seen him as a disposable shield. However, over time the Kindergarten and irregulars rebelled after being exposed to humans and their ways. A small fight occurs at the site (in the Grand Canyon, or Regal Gultch, however this location has had to change due to it being the Alpha Kindergarten) and the gems eventually get taken in by an extremely wealthy family visiting the Canyon, and taken to Empire City, where the Father of the Family has pulled a Xanthos and placed a Gem Temple on top of his penthouse. Then the story really starts there. Like Season 1 vs Season 2. I love SU and have followed it closely. Almost as closely as Peridot did with Percy and Pierre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back