• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone interested in my quest rp, Terminator: Change the Future

darkred

Hmmmm
Anyone else want to join my Terminator multifandom quest rp?

I have a discord if you wish. Just ask.

I have the link of the rp.

Give me the discord invite, totally new to discord but I used to para Rp back in the day. Looking to get back into it. Amp up my writing skills, but I’m def rusty.

Hello! I started this and I absolutely love it. It’s a small group right now, but it’s been so much fun! You should join us if you are interest in either Terminator (obvi! ;) ), a post apocalyptic open world futuristic role play, or a Fandom character that you would like to play! We have someone playing Rey Skywalker, take your favorite character through a portal into this world and story arc. I started with a small bit role to test the waters and have gone deeper with one of Terminator Salvation (a movie after 2 I think) supporting characters. I’m playing Star the mute 9 year old girl. I’m having a lot of fun and I just thought you might want to know how somebody else who is in it likes it.

I’m having a great time, the water is fine jump in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back