• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone interested in doing a Helluva Boss x Hazbin Hotel rp with my King of Overlords of Hell oc with Charlie Morningstar and Verosika?

Yachiru Unohana

"Bankai: All Things End, Minazuki"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I was wondering what if Lucifer had a right hand man that was on par with himself and made that person(my oc Falgrim Bloodwood) his "right hand" of Hell. He is made the King and Lord of the Overlords of Hell and anyone else who officially or unofficially becomes one. He rules over the Overlords with a kind but ruthless and terrifying hand. He makes sure that the Overlords don't get cocky, do their jobs and most importantly forget their place in the hierarchy. He watches as Lucifer's daughter grows into a beautiful woman and with herself and her parent's permission begun to woo her. He is fine with her being a lesbian and only having feelings for the opposite sex because it's him. The plot starts with Blitzo in his office building and he is having the meeting with the I.M.P team when a knock on the door startles him out of his rant. He opens up the door and immediately turns white upon realizing just WHO was in front of him.

My Overlord Oc form:

Name: Falgrim Bloodwood
Rank in Hell: Right-hand of Lucifer and Charlie's fiancé
Appearance: 6'5 with a pitch black skeleton for a body when in hell. When in the human world he looks like the second picture.
Powers: Hemomancy(Blood powers), Lich-transformation, Undead summoning of all types. Eldritch powers, Elementalmancy, Immortalilty, Soul Magic, Crash Magic(Disassembly magic) Disintegration Magic.
Personality: Cold, calculated, just as ruthless as his boss. Has a compassionate side that rarely comes out until he gets to know you and includes you as a friend.

Oh yes I sure am! You want to start a conversation in private or in discord under a private server because of the show's lewd content?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back