• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone interested in a roleplay?

aiisin

I'm new here, so I may not be doing this right buuut, I guess I should start by saying some things. I can roleplay with anyone, boy or girl. (Or if it's in between, neither, or just something different altogether!)

The only thing I have a problem with is illiteracy. It's so hard to respond to things when they're so illiterate.

Oh, and angst. I'm a huge sucker for some angst. Maybe along with some fluff.

I usually just do third person in roleplay, but I have done first person before. Although, I'd prefer to do first person if we're using ocs.

I usually double up, but if you don't wanna do that, it's absolutely okay!!
I do not have any triggers.

Now, about the fandoms/things I can roleplay.
I have a pretty wide imagination, so if it exists, let's do it. Even if one of us end up not liking it, we could always try something different.

Bold text = something I really want to roleplay

• Neko
Okay, hear me out. I've done a neko roleplay before, it was so cute, so here's me seeing if there's anyone other than just me who'd be interested in roleplaying it.

• Death Note
I finished this one pretty quickly. It'll have to be one of my favorites. I can play as pretty much any of the characters, but my main probably will have to be Misa Amane or L.

• My hero academia
There's not really any characters I can't play, but that's mostly something to discuss if this catches someone's interest.

• Haikyuu!!
I've done roleplays including this anime. I'm just getting into the anime though, so it's likely I won't be able to get the character on point as I'm roleplaying as them. ( Depending on who it is.)

• IT ( Preferably the first movie, but this includes the second one as well. )
This is my comfort movie, and has been for so long. I've seen it so many times. Richie is funner to play, but I can play as anyone.

• Fruits Basket
I love this anime. I'm on season two, so I've almost finished it. There's a lot of characters, so if this is a fandom someone's interested in, we can figure it out in pms.

• Angels of Death
I've also just gotten into this fandom, but I've been binge watching it. Again can play as anyone.

• Toradora
I finished this anime SO quickly. I have a bunch of ideas for this, which we can discuss in pms.

• Gravity Falls (?)
This isn't something I've roleplayed much, but I'm open to it, or any ideas anyone has for it.

• Fallout 4
I haven't finished the game, but I've gotten pretty far in it. Some of my favorite characters would have to be Cait, Nick Valentine, or Piper, but I'm %100 up for an oc x oc Fallout 4 roleplay!

• The Promised Neverland
Whether it be an au sorta thing where it's a regular orphanage, or it stay the same, be aged up, or even if Norman, Ray, and Emma end up meeting elsewhere, that's up to you. I'm up for absolutely anything!

• Something having to do with yanderes
They're super fun to roleplay, or even be in a roleplay with! I'm up for any ideas.

• Soulmate au sorta thing
It could be ocs, a fandom of any kind, or anything. Maybe there's a mark that appears on people at a certain age, or when they meet their soulmate. Or maybe even the last words of their soulmates appear somewhere on their skin. (I've read the galaxy is endless, so i sorta got that idea from it.) Obviously, one of our characters dying probably wouldn't be the best decision, but if that's what we end up doing, maybe the ghost of the character who died ended up staying around the other character, or something like that? I think it'd be pretty interesting, bit we can discuss more in pms.

Zombie apocalypse/nuclear explosion/vampires/medieval/cottagecore
I love all these, and more. Like I said, I have a wide imagination. Maybe it's a princess x prince, princess x non-royal old friend of theirs, bad guy x good guy scenario, or maybe it could be a fairy x human, vampire x human/vampire x human turned to a vampire as well, dark fairy x light fairy. Or even a turned zombie x human, where the zombie wasn't exactly turned. While they looked like a zombie, they didn't act like one. I'd also love to do a normal boy x girl or girl x girl cottagecore sorta themed roleplay, maybe where the two of them meet while out on a sunny day, they're completely unalike, but as they talk, they begin to realize that despite being seemingly nothing like one another, they get each other, way more than anyone else. That could go any way. Are one of them afraid of letting themselves love, maybe after a past experience with it? Maybe there's a secret, which could potentially make the other hate them? Maybe there's someone in the way? Maybe they're afraid of love itself, or trusting someone? Will the hardships drive them away from one another, or will it give the other determination to keep them in their life?

Anyways, let me know if you're interested! I'm up for more ideas if anyone has any. :)

Last edited:
Hey, if this interest check is still open, I'm huge on neko roleplays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back