• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone interested in a Dragon RP

Read the first post, that basically sums up what we know. He disappeared for a while, but now he's back, and the actual thread will be up eventually.

I'm interested as well but like some people have expressed I would like to know the details of this world you are creating good sir

Well, Im not gonna lie man. Im starting up my own RP right now and it's harder than it looks. Like it takes some effort to create a half decent RP.

Oh, I know. That's why, in the five years that I've been rping, I have only posted, maybe, four rp's of my own. It's fun but taxing to actually make an rp, so I just stick to joining already established ones. Unless, of course, I have a thought that I really want to at least get out there. But I try to refrain from doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I feel you. Well I was thinking of making another RP if the one im making now ends up like this one lmao. I'll try to bring back the dragon aspect of this in my own version. Hope it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back