• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone For a good romance RP? (MxF)

Avlystein Hjalla

The Barbarian
Hello, been too long since I've had a good romance RP, looking for the "F" in a wide variety of genres. I'm not too picky, shoot me a pm or reply and we can discuss!

I am interested in roleplaying with you. Unfortunately I cannot send you a pm as I'm new so I'd request you to pm instead

[QUOTE="Avlystein Hjalla]Hello, been too long since I've had a good romance RP, looking for the "F" in a wide variety of genres. I'm not too picky, shoot me a pm or reply and we can discuss!

[/QUOTE]
I would love to brainstorm with you and get something started. Would you mind pming me? I'm new and can not yet do so.

I'm willing to start a roleplay of some sort with you. Do you like fantasy? I usually prefer to have a plot around romance roleplays. cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back