• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone fancy a 1x1?

Hellkite

*Yawn* Really?
Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 role-play with- focussing on story as well as characters. A list of suggested scenarios/pairings can be found below, but I am open to most things really- send me a PM if you'd like to suggest your own scenario and we'll discuss it.

Before I get into potential pairings, I'd just like to outline what I'm looking for in a potential partner. Mind that these are things that (I hope) I do myself.

-Accurate use of language and grammar: Everyone leaves the occasional typo (especially if they're writing from a phone) but please try to minimize them. Nothing will kill an rp faster than poor grammar.

-Regular posting habits: I don't mind particularly how often you can post, so long as each post is reasonable. ie- if posting once a day try to write a few paragraphs. If posting six or seven times daily then feel free to write less.

-Interesting characters/plots: Please try to create original, complex characters rather than 2D caricatures, clichés, or Mary Sues.

So, with the admin out of the way, onto the scenarios! I'm up for either/any gender role, and all scenarios are open for input.

Fandoms:

-Bleach

-Fairy Tail

-Naruto

-Persona

-Code Geass

-XCOM (Bureau, or Enemy Within)

-Skyrim

-Dragon Age

-Deus Ex

Original:

- An alien Battleship has crashed to Earth. Assigned with clean-up duty, your task is to purge all aliens from the ship and the nearby area. Meanwhile a clandestine organisation lurks in the wings, their intentions unknown...

- A recently partnered pair of detectives strive to take down the Mafia in 1930s Chicago.

- A pair of royal siblings flee their privileged lives in order to launch a revolution against the tyrannical King- their brother. However which of the pair will ultimately ascend the throne, and are either of them ready to face the mysterious enemy that threatens the entire nation?

- After his family is massacred by demons, a grieving father hires a pair of warriors to enter Hell itself and return his loved ones to him. To what lengths are the mercenaries willing to go in order to complete their mission? To what extend will Hell twist and corrupt their souls? Will the warriors be able to overcome the challenges they face and how will they react when they come face to face with their own deceased loved ones?

Just a few ideas- I'm open to any suggestions you guys may have. If you're interested in joining, please throw me a PM and we'll see if we can get the ball rolling!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! Do I see persona on here? Yep I do! Wanna do a persona 3 Rp? I've kinda got a thread about it stating what I want the Rp to be like. Soooooo what do you say? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back