• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone else up for Kyoukai no Kanata/Beyond the Boundary? [FxF, MxF] [Have Cravings, but Up for Anything!]

XionKuriyama

just a friend
C465F89158E7E8CB335C7AB258923D743085CB19

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who still cares about this fandom...! ^^

Honestly, I've been back into this show super hard lately, and I'm up for almost anything involving Mirai and friends. Romance, action, crossovers, AUs... anything. I'm pretty chill when it comes to plots and stuff. Only thing I won't do is MxM--nothing against it, I'm just not very good at writing men.

Need ideas? Right now, I'm especially craving:
  • Mirai Kuriyama x Mitsuki Nase (SUPER craving this one, can play either side)
  • Sayaka Inami x Mirai Kuriyama (Platonic or romantic, can play either side)
  • Akihito Kanbera x Mirai Kuriyama (Can play Mirai)
  • Time travel, alternate universe travel
  • Body swaps
  • YouTuber/Twitch Streamer AU (If time travel or body swapping and this can be combined with Mirai x Mitsuki, I will be on cloud nine. I can come up with the plot for it if needed.)
  • Urban fantasy AU
  • Post-canon/College lives
  • American AU
Rules
  1. Don't be a dick. Follow the rules of the site, don't harass me, don't godmod, etc.
  2. I'm pretty lenient on length, because I'm a brief writer myself. I expect effort, however. At least try to mirror my length, unless I somehow pull a novel out of nowhere or something (I wish).
  3. You're paying attention, right? If you're reading these rules, please include the word "pancakes" in your initial PM.
  4. If you need to drop out or take a hiatus, please tell me!
  5. On the other side of that coin, if I haven't responded, I may have just forgotten. Feel free to poke me, within reason.
  6. Chat with me OOC! Be it about plot developments and ideas, our lives or just memes! I like to make friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back