Video Games Anyone else addicted to Animal Crossing?

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! I've been playing the new Animal Crossing for ages now to keep me busy during these times and now I've found myself addicted to the game xD I wanna know if you've been playing it also and if so, let me know what point of the game you're at and what villagers you've managed to get and are still looking for!

I'm working to get the K.K. Slider concert on my island at the moment and I don't have really any interesting villagers yet. I've been on a mad search to get Raymond though! I've spent so many Nook Miles to try find him but have had no luck so far. Hopefully I'll find him soon though!

I would buy the game but I hate paying 60 bucks for a game in 2020. Heard it's good though so enjoy :)

I have just finished and got K.K. Slider to preform! I have had the game about a week and I am head over heels in love with it!!! I haven't even looked at all the villagers but I have a ton! To me it's one of the best games I have ever played. Reminds me of my childhood. Never played animal crossing but I have a game called My Sims that was amazing! It makes me so happy to play a similar game again and one even better!

I'm a total addict who's working on getting K.K. on my island as well!! Good luck!

Yep!
Played it right from the start when it was released about a month and a half ago and heck I love it!
Almost had a stroke of happiness when I got Raymond and coco!
I'm currently working on getting kk on my island ^^

I currently have 230 hours logged onto my 5-star island... Gonna log on some more tonight when my bestie gets home from work (though I don't think the USA is ready to be completely opened up, I guess her state has their own plans, lmao...) and help her out since she just got the game a few days ago ahahaaaa...

Yeah, I am shamefully (or is it shameLESSLY ; D ) addicted to Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

I got one of my dreamie vilagers: RUBY! The ADORABLE white furred, red-eyed bunbun!
Then I have fan favorite Apollo (from the movie!)
And I heard Skye was a fan favorite?
The amazing sisterly-type superhero Mira!
I also have Ken, Harry, Bubbles, Prince, Hamlet, and Marcie!

I kinda wanna switch out Skye for Judy, Ken for Raymond, Hamlet for Kid Cat, and Harry for Tom (the Cat), tho!

Last edited:
I seriously didn't think I would but I have. It's the only game I've ever played and got into

I'm villager hunting rn Molly just left me TT^TT
bumped into Pompom, not gonna take her as she;s pretty plain and can probably get someone to send her poster to me anyway.
And now Cranston. I have a fear of birds since i was little etc got shat on etc, and my useless father had one that liked to bite too...yet they keep giving me bird villagers >:|
3rd island issss...Puddles. Least they are not a bird this time.
4th...Boris, I do like the pigs but nah
5th...Kabuki...I want him, but I want a cute villager since that is what Molly was
6th...gonna find out soon.

KeirenReine KeirenReine

Hey good luck! I let Skye go and found Judy after an 8-hour hunt (No... I'm not joking... *cries* )

My bestie's lil bro is gonna give me the amiboo cards for the rest of my dreamies, but I'm waiting for a non-dreamie of my current line up to ask to leave so I can go villager hunting for Raymond (he reminds me of my second favorite male character and I like him ;~ ; )!

Hopefully you'll find a dreamie of yours soon!

KeirenReine KeirenReine

Hey good luck! I let Skye go and found Judy after an 8-hour hunt (No... I'm not joking... *cries* )

My bestie's lil bro is gonna give me the amiboo cards for the rest of my dreamies, but I'm waiting for a non-dreamie of my current line up to ask to leave so I can go villager hunting for Raymond (he reminds me of my second favorite male character and I like him ;~ ; )!

Hopefully you'll find a dreamie of yours soon!
I ended up with Flurry after 12 other attempts, and i passed up on Kibuki for her

a la "
Okay so far for ACNH bumped into Pompom, not gonna take her as she;s pretty plain and can probably get someone to send her poster to me anyway.
And now Cranston. I have a fear of birds since i was little etc got shat on etc, and my useless father had one that liked to bite too...yet they keep giving me bird villagers >:|
3rd island issss...Puddles. Least they are not a bird this time.
4th...Boris, I do like the pigs but nah
5th...Kabuki...I want him, but I want a cute villager since that is what Molly was
6th...Kevin....(bacon....heh)
7th...Dotty.
I need more NMT hahahhaa
8th...Callie, she cute but idk if I want Squirrels
9th...Kid cat
10th...Bud
11th....Anicotti
12th...Wade
13th...FLURRY, OK THAT;S IT YER COMING HOME WITH ME SWEET BB "

I swear I can put it down whenever I want. I'm not addicted!

Seriously though it's lots of fun and I've spent dozens of hours on my island. I plan to have a bunch of friends over and do a scavenger hunt and uncover the story I put into my island. Villagers include Lucky (my favourite ever of all time), Coco, Eugene, Bangle, Savannah, Wade, Rooney, and I'm looking to get rid of Hamlet and Sylvia. If anybody wants to add me we can do some visits and stuff!

So after some unfortunate developments on my islands including a certain horse, I reset a few weeks ago.
Ever since, my luck hasn't stopped. One after another I got-

Sherb
Judy
Cole
Poppy
Flora
Stitches
Kyle

All of them being favorites. Kyle even was one of my best friends back in New Leaf.
Now I'm currently trying to get rid of Octavian and Rod to hopefully get Rasher and Avery >u<
Got one house left then, which I'm hoping to save for Jimmy or Boomer ^^

So after some unfortunate developments on my islands including a certain horse, I reset a few weeks ago.
Ever since, my luck hasn't stopped. One after another I got-

Sherb
Judy
Cole
Poppy
Flora
Stitches
Kyle

All of them being favorites. Kyle even was one of my best friends back in New Leaf.
Now I'm currently trying to get rid of Octavian and Rod to hopefully get Rasher and Avery >u<
Got one house left then, which I'm hoping to save for Jimmy or Boomer ^^
I had Boomer LOL, I also currently have Kyle. I am sad he stopped calling me Alpha though.

**UPDATE**

I FREAKIN' GOT RAYMOND. :D

It took, almost literally, all day and I couldn't find him mystery island hopping, but someone sold him to me for some bells, tickets, and gold nuggets (and thankfully not all my bells, tickets, or gold nuggets!) and I got him! <3

I was addicted for about 100hrs before I never touched my Switch again and ended up selling it.
Honestly, New Leaf is the best AC so far IMO. :smilepuff:

I want the new Animal Crossing so badly, but no Switch and no money to get one. Had/have New Leaf but my 3DS was hacked and it’s slowly dying. Don’t know how much time I have left with it so I haven’t played it in a while.

I don't have the money for a switch so I downloaded pocket camp on my phone and I've been playing that a whole bunch.

I finally reactivated my online!
And so my search for Rasher and Dobie shall continue xD
If anyone got one of them and wants to get rid of em do let me know! ^-^

Last edited:
I'm roughly around 3-4 stars and I've already had my K.K. Slider concert. I've been trying to invest in the stock market, but the turnip gods have not been happy with me because my turnip prices the last two weeks have been terrible.

But I have Meringue and Zucker on my island!

anyone on here play animal crossing: new horizons? i'm looking for some new friends and people who are perhaps more experienced with the game than i.

I've been playing for a few months, but I don't think I would call myself "experienced" 😂

anyone on here play animal crossing: new horizons? i'm looking for some new friends and people who are perhaps more experienced with the game than i.
I've been playing animal crossing since Wild World sooo- hi there 😊

You know that you're addicted to a cozy game when your biggest complaint of it is that there's not enough villager slots for your island... I mean come on! The Gamecube Animal Crossing had a Villager limit of 15! I'd be happy to have just 12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back