• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

anybody up for a romance? Looking for partners!

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Hiya everybody! Crota here with another search for a romance partner.

• I do all types- MxM, MxF, FxF

Pairing options-

• Prince x prince/princess
  • vampire x werewolf (closed)
  • bully x victim(technical term i guess?) (closed)
  • angel x demon (closed)
  • teacher x student (closed)
  • best friend x best friend

I'm willing to do more than any of these, but I'm mostly craving te best friends or teacher x student. The teacher x student being MxM. (Actually, cravng mostly MxM, still up for any pair though.)

CLOSED- all that say this are now closed. this thread will be updated when they are open again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like bully x victim! If you're already doing that one, maybe I can send you a list of pairings I have to see if you're interested. :)

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I'm interested in "Prince x princess"
erm...we already have one, remember? You just never replied

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I'm interested in "Prince x princess"
plus your character was a bit cold rather than romantic....

I'm looking for an FxF roleplay ( :) ) My character list is pretty unorthodox (I hope I'm using that word right), so I hope that's okay. I can send them to you via PM if you'd like.

Here are the pairings you listed that I'd be willing to do:

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]

• Prince x prince/princess
  • teacher x student
  • best friend x best friend

[/QUOTE]

LegoLad659 said:
I'm looking for an FxF roleplay ( :) ) My character list is pretty unorthodox (I hope I'm using that word right), so I hope that's okay. I can send them to you via PM if you'd like.
Here are the pairings you listed that I'd be willing to do:
cool with me! send the info via PM and we can discuss which of the three to do in there.

Hey :) , I am willing to do (MxF):

• vampire x werewolf
  • angel x demon
  • best friend x bestfriend

Myla said:
Hey :) , I am willing to do (MxF):
  • vampire x werewolf
  • angel x demon
  • best friend x bestfriend
I'm a bit stocked up for angels x demon and best friend x best friend, so please pm me of out are still interested in vampire x werewolf.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]I'm a bit stocked up for angels x demon and best friend x best friend, so please pm me of out are still interested in vampire x werewolf.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back