• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anybody interested in an Undertale surface RP?

Bluette Raven

user left
I have one set up with an OOC Chat and Characters log, but there haven't been any takers yet. Maybe it's because I haven't given it enough time, but I'm just itching to be apart of that kind of RP!

mind giving me a better plot hook? how exactly are you interpreting the Undertale Universe?

considering several comics have different takes on the whole timeline, save load, and reset ideas all on their own, yet all still work and could all be cannon.

mind giving me a better plot hook? how exactly are you interpreting the Undertale Universe?

considering several comics have different takes on the whole timeline, save load, and reset ideas all on their own, yet all still work and could all be cannon.

Well, I was thinking that the current setting would be a few years after the monsters were freed, post-pacifist ending. After a little bit of a rocky start, monsters are finally integrated and accepted into society, for the most part. Frisk has promised to not reset again, yet she still has access to all the files, including the save and erase.

I hope this answered your questions! If not, I'm sorry ^^; maybe you could reword it a little?

alright, interesting concept. are all the characters aware of the save load thing? or just Sans, flowey, Frisk//Chara?

I don't really think anyone else should be aware, it brings an interesting element, that Sans and Flowery are the only ones aware of Chara, adds a ticking time bomb element to the whole.

I'd honestly Like to RP something like that, its one of the few fandom based RPs worth something in terms of storytelling, as most fanfic is garbage and undertale has a few case examples of it working, as its hard not to see the promise in a time travel story based around fragility of existence.

I don't really think anyone else should be aware, it brings an interesting element, that Sans and Flowery are the only ones aware of Chara, adds a ticking time bomb element to the whole.

I'd honestly Like to RP something like that, its one of the few fandom based RPs worth something in terms of storytelling, as most fanfic is garbage and undertale has a few case examples of it working, as its hard not to see the promise in a time travel story based around fragility of existence.

Oh, well thank you! I agree with you, too.

If you want, I can post the link to the characters log so you can claim some characters. It also has links to the actual roleplay and OOC chat.

Can I be Chara? Itโ€™s good practice for when I finally get around to writing my fanfiction, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back