• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom anybody in the same fandoms?

andromeda3742

absent-minded dumbass
Hey guys!

I just made this thread to look for some partners in the same fandoms I'm in. Take a look at them down below:

Undertale
Stranger Things
Steven Universe
Harry Potter
Gorillaz

If you are in any of these fanbases, please talk to me! We could sort out what sort of scenario we do over PM, then move it to one of the 1x1 threads.

Thank you guys, I hope to talk to you soon!

Hey! I really like Undertale and Steven Universe, as well!! If you’re interested, is it alright if I PM you right mow? :ghost:

Hey guys!

I just made this thread to look for some partners in the same fandoms I'm in. Take a look at them down below:

Undertale
Stranger Things
Steven Universe
Harry Potter
Gorillaz

If you are in any of these fanbases, please talk to me! We could sort out what sort of scenario we do over PM, then move it to one of the 1x1 threads.

do you do any AUs for undertale?

my two favourite are Underswap and mafiatale (surface)

Hey guys!

Undertale
Stranger Things
Steven Universe
Harry Potter
Gorillaz

Hey there! I'm sure you're probably absent from the site for now but I love Gorillaz! I'd absolutely loveeee a 1x1 rp with you. I don't know how to pm you because I am new lol but I'd definitely be down if you are. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back