Looking for Any UK rp'ers on here?

Ariyah

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all, I'm Ari, 35, based in the UK. I've met a couple of pretty cool rp'ers on here from the US and am just wondering if there are any UK based roleplayers too?

Hi, yes, I can assure you we exist! I am new here, since I always just browsed without an account before as I was scared of running into people I knew! But now I have decided I want to actually meet other people that roleplay from the UK and all over the world.

What kind of roleplay do you enjoy doing?

Hi, yes, I can assure you we exist! I am new here, since I always just browsed without an account before as I was scared of running into people I knew! But now I have decided I want to actually meet other people that roleplay from the UK and all over the world.

What kind of roleplay do you enjoy doing?
Haha, awesome to know. I'm a fan of romance pairings in fantasy/alternate historical settings. Vampires, demons, humans, elves or princes, princesses, dukes etc. I'm all for it, and world building is super fun to me. How about you?

That's so aesome!! I used to love vampires and stuff, I really lean towards demons and non human entities that don't quite make sense now. I'm a huge fan of the macabre and darker themes, but I always enjoy a bit of romance in there too.
I find it really interesting to mix a lot of elements of fantasy and sci-fi, as I am a bit of a robot nerd, and I love all those huge mechs and weird robotic creations. It always intrigues me how intricately they are designed, attention to detail is something I really enjoy in my roleplays.

I'm not UK but I read the news a lot and stuff.... I feel so bad for them. Hope there is some way I can make you feel better

What an excellent place to discuss tea brands and our plans for colonising the  unknown world with my fellow proprietors, haha!

But for reals, I'm down to rp with my hometown people 👍✨

Also British!
I'm actually struggling to recall a single compatriot I have held a lasting connection within a roleplay community/setting in fact.
I feel like being British has been a novelty attractive Americans most of the time, or the more likely answer is that Americans dominate said creative environments

Also pretty keen to start something with a fellow tea sipper/crumpet muncher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back