• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any takers?

SteamPoweredSev

Hey There!Let me start by saying this isn't the prettiest thing out there, I know. I suck at BBcode. Sue me.
Anyway! Lets get on with the show.

About me:
My name is Sev, and I'm a roleplayer. Duh. I'm 18 and am starting college in the fall. I have a part time job as a lifeguard, so my time online varies on my schedule and the weather but I will try to be on at least once a day. I'm nonbinary, just gonna get that out there haha. I have no triggers and love to go into dark territory, but if you're uncomfortable with any situation, let me know and we won't do it!

What I'm looking for:
Someone who likes to plot and flesh things out. I'm a huge world builder, so be prepared.
Someone literate in English. We all make mistakes, I get it, but I find it hard to concentrate on the roleplay when I'm distracted by loads of grammatical errors and what not. If you want to roleplay with me, but find this daunting, talk to me and we can figure something out.
Someone who can write at least a paragraph per reply. It's hard to reply in depth to a one line response.

Now, onto what roleplays I'm looking for! I'm always prone to throw romance into my plots, however it would be nice to have some roleplays where that isn't the main driving force. I'm fine with using OC's and cannon characters, doubling, that sort of thing, and I ask that you return the favor if we go there.

Bold fandoms are what I'm really interested in right now

Harry Potter
Fullmetal Alchemist (prefer Brotherhood)
Hetalia (Ask me about my ships haha)
Steven Universe
Ouran High school Host club
DragonBallZ (or super)
Percy Jackson

That's honestly all I can think of right now. If you're interested shoot me a pm or reply to this post. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Hello.
I am interested in a Harry Potter Roleplay with you (if you are still interested). Also, cool name, "Sev" that's pretty awesome if you ask me, I go by Hannibal actually (just a tidbit there). Anyway, PM me if you're interested in continuing onto a roleplay or reply and I will PM you. Have a great one!

Hello.
I am interested in a Harry Potter Roleplay with you (if you are still interested). Also, cool name, "Sev" that's pretty awesome if you ask me, I go by Hannibal actually (just a tidbit there). Anyway, PM me if you're interested in continuing onto a roleplay or reply and I will PM you. Have a great one!
Thank you! I am interested, yet I am unable to start a pm just yet. I await your pm haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back