Anime & Manga Any other Soul Eater fans on this site? I'm dying to know

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Spoilers. Obviously. And I fangirl over Crona a lot.

So I've been watching Soul Eater and it's like the best anime ever. Well, second only to Puella Magi Madoka Magica (the original, not that random side story "Magia Record" we got earlier this year).

I. Am. Obsessed. With. Crona.

I love Crona (sometimes spelled Kurona or Chrona depending on where you are, I think Crona is the more "American" spelling but whatever). They're so sweet and shy, it's just adorable. And the way they respond to everything with "I don't know how to deal with that" is just really cute to me. I actually get really mad whenever someone's being mean to Crona, like that horrible excuse for a parent Medusa, or Ragnarok, or some random other character. I get really sad too whenever they're sad. Seeing them cry ALMOST made me cry (but I couldn't cry because my siblings were in the room lol). Crona's just such a precious baby that must be protected.

That being said, does anyone feel the same way? Are there even any other Soul Eater fans on this forum? If you're a fan, I'd love to chat about Crona or Soul Eater in general, because I know not everyone is as obsessed as I am lol...

On a side note, I would LOVE to find a fellow Crona fan to do a 1x1 rp with. It'd be a canon x oc (Crona x my oc named Shiko, with Crona being either or neither gender depending on your preference). I love the shy x crazy dynamic, so it would be awesome if I could find a partner to rp that with. If you're interested, here's the interest check or just PM me.

This thread is probably going to get buried with 0 replies so yeah. That's that.

I remember I watched it a long time ago (when I say "long time ago" I really mean it, so like, 8 years ago?), so I don't remember it that well. I do remember though that I loved Frankenstein and Death, the Kid. Plus, the first opening, I still listen to it. It's an energy boost.

i love soul eater! it wasn't the first anime i ever watched, but it was the first manga series that i read to completion. i recently rewatched it on netflix, and it's just as good as i had remembered it. the animation is beautiful, the music is great, and it's always a pleasure to see a shounen with a strong female protagonist. i really need to reread the manga soon.

Thank you to everyone who replied!

I am still currently looking for 1x1 partners to rp Soul Eater with so if any of you are interested shoot me a pm~

I am an anime-only fan of soul eater. It was one of the first anime I watched, in fact. I also participated in a couple of group soul eater RPs.

Would I again? With a good enough offer, maybe. Though full disclaimer, I wouldn't in any with cannon characters (because I don't RP with cannon characters period).

I recently started reading the manga (on volume 5 or something at the moment) and I guess I'm more obsessed with Crona than I thought. I actually skipped an entire volume because Crona didn't appear in it. And I keep re-reading some parts of other volumes where Crona appears, especially their debut appearance in volume 2.

And I must say, they are just as adorable as they are in the anime. But... I've heard about what happens in the manga, and I'm not too eager to keep reading. I don't know how to deal with tragedy ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back