• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom any open pokemon mystery dungeon rp groups?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there ^^

i was wondering if anyone has any pokemon mystery dungeon rp groups open and/or if anyone is looking to engage in an rp of that sort as a whole! essentially, what i mean is a roleplay set in the same universe those games take place in (for example, pokemon exploration teams, rescue teams, guilds, etc etc) - BUT if there's also specific mechanics in place for the roleplay that replicate the style of the games too, i'd be more than happy to try that out as well!

if anyone's interested as well, i do have a very, VERY, basic rough draft plot idea for a large pmd rp project and we could work on expanding it and forming a group together, but i genuinely have no preference either way!

just let me know!

thank you lots for reading : ]

Funnily enough, I'd just recently gotten an interest in PMD roleplays. It's unfortunate that there aren't so many of them; I'm not aware of any currently active ones here on RPN.

So, if it does occur, I'd just like to state my tentative interest in the prospect of a PMD RP!

Hello! I'm currently running a Pokémon RP and a few members have indicated some interest in a PMD style RP. We'd definitely love to hear more about your ideas and I think a few of us would be interested in joining!

i'm definitely interested! i once tried to run a pmd style rp, but i couldnt commit due to life and it never took off. rn im healing from a surgery, so i got a bit of time on my hands. very interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back