• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any Nintendo fans looking for a unique RP?

RoleplayAllDay

Hey everyone! I’m Rebecca and what I have for you today is a rather specific, but also very unique, prompt. What exactly the world is like I will delve deeper into in a bit, first I want to briefly state the format of the RP as I envision it. I will be playing as GM/DM, while you will be playing as the star of the show. Consider yourself the Ash Ketchum of it all, while I play the characters you meet and the world and universe around you. Then, onto the part where things really get interesting: the world you will enter.

This is a world that in initial appereance is not very different from our own. However, the devil is in the details as it often is and this is no exception. The one core difference is in this world’s favorite past time: NB Cards. Standing for Nintendo Battle Cards, this is the sport this world revolves around. The game is a simple yet effective mix between Yu-Gi Oh and Pokemon as shown in the anime: Trainers use Cards to summon Nintendo characters, who then battle it out à la Pokemon until one is unable to battle. As a NB Card fanatic yourself, your character can try to become the ultimate NB Master, building your team and growing them stronger as you progress. There’s a long road ahead, but with the right skills and the ideal team, you can reign supreme! Ready to try it out?

So, yeah, very briefly, that is my idea. I tried to keep it short, but trust me, there is a whole world filled with lore, characters to meet, places to explore and quests to complete out there for you to find. There are a lot of different mechanics you will find yourself discovering over the course of the RP. Then, some additional information you should know/answers to questions you might have:

- Of course, in order to enjoy this RP as much as I want both of us to, some affiniation with Nintendo series is a must. However, you absolutely don’t have to be knowledgable on all or even most of them: an interest and slight familiarity is enough. As what exactly is a Nintendo series might be hard to define even, I decided that every series include in Smash Bros. is a go, even when it concerns a third party series.

- I am looking for this RP to be long term. In order to make that possible, a certain level of activity is also required. Of course there are times where you’re buzy, that goes for all of us, but in order for a RP to survive long term a somewhat regular stream of activity is necessary.

- The NB Cards you obtain are completely random and not decided by me. That also means I won’t play favorites and neither can you.

- Post length I’m not picky about, I usually match whoever I’m writing with. As long as you don’t cut corners, you’ll be fine. Age is not a big dealbreaker either, as long as you’re mature, it’s all good.

- We can RP on-site or on Discord, either is fine by me. Preference might go to Discord though, cause it’s just a tad easier.

Alright, that’s all I think! If you’re interested or have any questions, don’t feel shy and send me a DM! Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back