• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any Naruto Roleplayers?

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
I'll be brief. I'm 21+ so I'd love if my partner was at least 18+

Literate is a must. At least two paragraphs. I don't do canon. I want us to make new characters and plunge them into a mission. I have something in mind that I'll share, it'll be between the third and forth ninja war. Just a normal ops mission. Create your character from any village but without eye kekkei genkai, such as Sharingan or Byakugan. All others are okay. You can mix elements and have lava styles and any kind of transformation or summon. It'll make it much more diverse then to have overpowered eyes that do the work for you.

I'm open to new but grounded jutsu's. Like someone who uses leaves to transform them into needles and etc.
Wood and vines maybe, get creative but don't make them OP or there is no point in cooperation and team work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back