Any monster hunter fans

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
Im a big fan of the Monster hunter games. I just want to hear about everyone's experience with these games

Last edited by a moderator:
-waves- Just started playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate back when it first came out. I heard about the games, but never played them until I tried the 4 Ultimate Demo.

Well if you're interested I've made a an Rp for it. Just a warning I'm a frontier player so I'm bringing in monsters from that game.

Ok just look up Monster hunter: Age of Storms. I trust you know the usual starting in an Rp process.

Honestly I wanna see a baby kutku...you know,freshly hatched. It would be adorable

Baku said:
Ok just look up Monster hunter: Age of Storms. I trust you know the usual starting in an Rp process.
cb37b9d3e4dca7574397100b5f25db9a.jpg

Be still my heart!

I saw that in Japan they had a Felyne Cafe open for a brief time and had like, baby yian kut ku milkshake drinks and felyne pancakes. It looked so cute.

hehe love the games cant wait for MHx/generations to come out ^^ see if we get any cool custom DS like japan did as well. Probably my best experience with it is when I ended up playing Mh4 weeks on end with my dorm mates.

I have been playing Monster Hunter ever since 3 ultimate, but I have also played Freedom unite. I was Traumatized by Plessie's hitboxes in unite compared to # ultimate. Jk, But still though. I cannot wait for generations to come out though.

Oh I kind of forgot to mention this was to look for Monster hunter fans so I could make an Rp for it. Long story short I stopped it because I was an incompetent Game master. I still want to have a successful monster hunter Rp but I don't think I could do it.

It's gone. I mean I could make another one but I would like you guys to be in charge of the story. Last attempt was a failure on my part. Though I will give you guys a brief set up if you want.

Baku said:
It's gone. I mean I could make another one but I would like you guys to be in charge of the story. Last attempt was a failure on my part. Though I will give you guys a brief set up if you want.
we could decide things here, if y'all want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back