• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Any male role player interested?

AiEnma

Thought-Provoked Wanderer
Okay, I am only asking the male role players on the site to reply to this role play. I have nothing against female role players, but I don't like it when girls play as boys. Just weird to me, that's all. Thank you.

Plot:

The lord of a palace (get better on details later) is need of a male to protect his daughter from bandits, demons, and/or evil lords. The guy, (can be demon, half-demon, human, or whatever) is summoned by the lord, because the lord has heard of him throughout the land. Blah, blah, that night the castle gets attacked and everyone gets slaughtered except the princess (aka his daughter) and the guy decides to take her with him as a travel companion throughout feudal Japan time (kimonos, samurai, etc) with him and swears to protect her.

If interested either reply or private message me. Also, we can change up the role play a bit to both of our liking's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back