• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any gay / yaoi pairing you could ever think of will be accepted and embraced!

Quineon

Yaoi Fanboy
Hey my name's Quincy and I enjoy roleplaying popular slash pairings as well as rare and odd...

1) Anime / Manga:

* Fake (Ryo x Dee and JJ x Drake)

* Gravitation (Yuki x Shuichi and Tatsuha x Ryuichi)

* Death Note (L x Light - Post Cannon and Alternate Universe or 'AU' for short)

* Neon Genesis Evangelion (Shinji x Kaworu - AU)

* Attack on Titan (Levi x Eren Jaeger - Cannon and AU)

* Yuri On Ice (Viktor x Yuuri K. - Cannon and AU)

2) Film and Television:

* Buffy the Vampire Slayer (AU male Buffy x Spike and AU male Willow x Tara, though I can also write as the original female characters if you prefer)

* Voltron (Keith x Lance - Cannon and AU)

* Ferris Bueller's Day Off - (Ferris x Cameron)

* Godzilla - The Series (Dr. Nick Tatopoulos x Cameron Winter)

* Stargate x Godzilla (Dr. Daniel Jackson x Dr. Nick Tatopoulous)

* '70's The Professionals (CI5's Bodie x Doyle, UK series)

* '80's Remmington Steele (AU male Laura Holt x "Remmington Steele")

* '80's Crossover - Remmington Steele x Miami Vice ("Remmington Steele" x Sunny Crockett)

* '80's Wiseguy (Vincent Taranova x Sunny Steelegrave)

* Twin Peaks x X-Files Crossover (Dale Cooper x Fox Mulder, Fox is related to Denise Bryson)

* Quantum Leap (Sam x Al, Al's appearance in Blue Velvet is a missing episode. I'll explain if interested)

* Jurassic Park III (Alan Grant x Billy Brennan)

* Jaws x Jurassic Park (Martin Brody x Alan Grant)

* Star Wars (Kylo Ren x General Hux - Cannon and AU, I'd love to write a Spaceballs AU crossover)

* Lord of the Rings (Frodo x Legolas - Cannon and AU)

3) Comics and literature:

* Scott Pilgrim (Scott x Wallace Wells, plus I've been dying to write a Buffy crossover!)

* Archie Comics - also known as TV's Riverdale (Archie x Jugghead)

* Batman Verse (Dick "Nightwing" Grayson x Jason "Red Hood" Todd)

* Interview with the Vampire (Daniel x Armand and many others plus I would again love to infuse Buffy characters)

These are but just a few I am interested in. I am a literate seke (elements of both seme and uke) and tend to write in multiple paragraphs. I look forward to be roleplaying with you soon!~

Honestly i love most of your pairings! ^^ i would love to do a riverdale Jughead x Archie or Voltron (Lance x Keith). I would also be interested in a Shiro x Keith roleplay if that wouls interest you ^^ please let me know what you prefer or are interested in and ill pm you!

Hey wondering if you would be willing to do a Harry Potter/Haldir pairing?

Hey! I'm Saturn, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in RPing Klance with me? I have multiple AUs, so if you want, I'll list them and we can RP. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back