Chitchat Any Confessions?

I'm one of those female teens (well, if you count 19 as a teen) who absolutely hate the use of make-up and has no fashion sense whatsoever. To be honest, I'm more of a tomboy. My parents really disliked me being this way, but I suppose they had to accept it anyway since I can't really change myself. I always shopped into the men's section (well, not the underwear ._.) and I often have no idea what my friends are talking about when they talked about make-up brands and alike.

Life ;-;

I'm one of those female teens (well, if you count 19 as a teen) who absolutely hate the use of make-up and has no fashion sense whatsoever. To be honest, I'm more of a tomboy. My parents really disliked me being this way, but I suppose they had to accept it anyway since I can't really change myself. I always shopped into the men's section (well, not the underwear ._.) and I often have no idea what my friends are talking about when they talked about make-up brands and alike.

Life ;-;

Totally understand~

Funny cause when I was leaving from a family visit in England my aunt told me, "Next time you come. Dress more like a lady. Stop dressing like a boy." 

This didn't offend me of course because my aunt doesn't really think what she says and has no filter. (She even called me a dog but that's another story in it.) 

I don't feel like I'm dressing like a boy. I'm starting to wear more colorful clothes but that aren't crop tops or those really short shorts. I just enjoy larger shirts and capris or jeans with many pockets, which turns out that most of them are male clothing. That's the one thing I don't understand ;___; why can't they make more clothing for women with pockets? Sure I could have a bag with me everywhere but I find that a hassle plus I only carry a wallet and my phone with me everywhere. And I don't even have those large wallets that hold a bajillion cards. I only have a simply flip open wallet that holds two IDs, a credit card, money pouch, and coin zipper pocket. The idea that women can't fashionably wear clothes with pockets bother me. :/  

But perhaps it's time I try a bag? (Although I feel like if I do, I'll forget it somewhere.)

Totally understand~

Funny cause when I was leaving from a family visit in England my aunt told me, "Next time you come. Dress more like a lady. Stop dressing like a boy." 

This didn't offend me of course because my aunt doesn't really think what she says and has no filter. (She even called me a dog but that's another story in it.) 

I don't feel like I'm dressing like a boy. I'm starting to wear more colorful clothes but that aren't crop tops or those really short shorts. I just enjoy larger shirts and capris or jeans with many pockets, which turns out that most of them are male clothing. That's the one thing I don't understand ;___; why can't they make more clothing for women with pockets? Sure I could have a bag with me everywhere but I find that a hassle plus I only carry a wallet and my phone with me everywhere. And I don't even have those large wallets that hold a bajillion cards. I only have a simply flip open wallet that holds two IDs, a credit card, money pouch, and coin zipper pocket. The idea that women can't fashionably wear clothes with pockets bother me. :/  

But perhaps it's time I try a bag? (Although I feel like if I do, I'll forget it somewhere.)

I tried a bag once using one of my mother's old handbags, and it was horrible for me. I constantly had to open a zip (I took like 30 minutes to do that one thing), take out my phone or wallet, then close it again ._.

It just kinda wasted time a bit for me, especially if I had friends with me and they are like 'wtf go faster'

So now I'm stuck to my loyal trousers and jeans with good ol' pockets :>

I tried a bag once using one of my mother's old handbags, and it was horrible for me. I constantly had to open a zip (I took like 30 minutes to do that one thing), take out my phone or wallet, then close it again ._.

It just kinda wasted time a bit for me, especially if I had friends with me and they are like 'wtf go faster'

So now I'm stuck to my loyal trousers and jeans with good ol' pockets :>

Yes~

You just end up sticking your hand into the endless abyss of the bag, searching for just one thing with a pressured panic. Then you place it back in once again once you've used up the item but then need to go through the same cycle once again once you need that item again.

Plus it's harder for people to snatch your belongings from your pockets rather than a bag full of it.

For those of you familiar with Steins;Gate - I'm in almost the exact same situation situation as the character I have set for my avatar.

It sucks.

Intentionally vague in case mentioning this comes back to bite me.

Yes~

You just end up sticking your hand into the endless abyss of the bag, searching for just one thing with a pressured panic. Then you place it back in once again once you've used up the item but then need to go through the same cycle once again once you need that item again.

Plus it's harder for people to snatch your belongings from your pockets rather than a bag full of it.

Agreeeeeeee

But of course, my mother told me to keep it and now it's been in my storage room in my house for over 2 months ._.

Should probably go and clean it so that dust doesn't go everywhere cri

More Confessions! - I hold my emotions on the inside a whole lot except for anger I let that shit out. For real though I do look angry and am quite a lot especially when I having rough time (Right now) so its mostly anger I show. Even if I'm sad it twists into anger and for the most part I keep my emotions bottled up because I am so uncomfortable talking about my emotions that even if I tried idk how. Its to the point where even if you ask me online as a random stranger about my emotions I couldn't even do that because idk what to say. (I think I just got real deep) Even to close friends or family I don't talk about my feelings a whole lot if at all.

Maybe too deep and slightly disturbing confession (I'm an open book) - Me and my Gf of two years broke up about a week ago. Ever since then I have had the urge to get with a number of girls (Sexually and Romantically. Sorry if that's too deep)

I was a good child. I have nothing juicey to spill. 

Erm... Well...

I once told someone they looked nice, even though they didn't, because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. 

I am a terrible person

More Confessions! - I hold my emotions on the inside a whole lot except for anger I let that shit out. For real though I do look angry and am quite a lot especially when I having rough time (Right now) so its mostly anger I show. Even if I'm sad it twists into anger and for the most part I keep my emotions bottled up because I am so uncomfortable talking about my emotions that even if I tried idk how. Its to the point where even if you ask me online as a random stranger about my emotions I couldn't even do that because idk what to say. (I think I just got real deep) Even to close friends or family I don't talk about my feelings a whole lot if at all.

Maybe too deep and slightly disturbing confession (I'm an open book) - Me and my Gf of two years broke up about a week ago. Ever since then I have had the urge to get with a number of girls (Sexually and Romantically. Sorry if that's too deep)

I am a major crybaby... ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back