• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Any Christian Writers?

SirWilfred

Rootin’ Tootin’ Buckaroo
Hello! I am a literate, detailed guy who’s a Christian. I’m wondering if there’s any possibility that there are other Christians on this site who’s like to roleplay? The reason I ask is because I’d like to do a roleplay with a Christian to involve spiritual themes and elements. I’m down for a wide variety of plots! Slice of Life
and Historical are my favorite, both having to include some drama and such! It can be romantic or platonic. Anyways, if there are any believers interested hit me up!

I seen mostly devil roleplay but maybe you could find a angel or guardian angel role-play....

Maybe you could start a Saving Grace role-play, if you are into crime and angels?
I have done two after worlds and afterlife forums. everyone ignored them. No one played them. I don't know why. Good luck, I hope you find something you like.

Oh hey, I’m not looking to do anything with angels or demons 😅 I’m talking about Christian humans.

I am just wondering why the religious convictions of the person you are writing with are particularly important? I can understand that you might want to have certain themes correct in terms of biblical canon, but that doesn't necessitate a person being of that particular faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back