• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Antihero: Vigilantism

transparent lie

a dishonest truth

It is recommended for you to join our Discord server:
Discord
Furthermore, there are guidelines you must keep in mind when signing up for the RP.
> Be active. If something comes up, please let me know. One post every two days is good enough.

> Discord, while not required, is HIGHLY recommended. You may risk falling out of the information loop without it.

> Follow these rules:
1. Keep OOC drama out of the picture
2. Respect each other the way you'd respect me
3. Follow RpN rules at all times.
4. Be active in the RP. One post every two days is the minimum, but more is recommended.
5. Godmoding, Meta-gaming, Powerplaying, is not tolerated.

Antihero: Vigilantism
"It's been nearly a century since anyone ever spoke out against criminal activity. Well, civilians, at least. There is the ever-present influence of the Null Squad, a group formed to replace the police force in handling superhuman crimes. The government doesn't have "superheroes" or anything silly like the stuff you see in the comic books. Nobody in a mask and a tight suit is going to jump out of the shadows to punch that mugger in the face. Instead, the Null Squad is going to show up and do their pathetic little law enforcement.

That's not my point. My point is that we need to rely on operatives. Operatives who are willing to step up, to step out, and show their abilities to the world. We need to take action for ourselves and begin by taking this law enforcement into our own hands. The Null Squad isn't going to stop superpowered criminals with tasers and guns, we need other powers to counter the oncoming apocalypse as a result of criminal activity. Elens needs superheroes, and since the government won't let that happen...

We
Will
Become
Our
Own
Heroes."

Hi! It's Aiwass! I see you took the time to take a look at this thread and are wondering if you want to join this superhero RP or not! Before you go on saying you're interested, please finish reading this. You're almost there! Just join the discord and we can take it from there!

Co-GM (1) - Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
Lore Master (1) - D duegxybus

Last edited:
I'd be interested, and I can adjust a character to fit this, or just use more of a chaotic neutral standpoint.

If you don't have discord I'll do my best to keep you up to date
I have some trouble with discord due to bad internet, but it shouldn't be a problem at all. I do have times where school causes me to miss a few days however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back