• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anthro World

JessBeth

Nine Thousand Club
Welcome to Anthro World, where animals can walk and talk like a human. Rule by the mean and greedy King, calling himself King of the Beast! He make all the rules and every animals should followed. There are one rule that it must remember, is that its forbidden for humans to enter this world, help the human, befriend with a human and fall in love with a human.

If any animals did break that rule, they are put them sentences to death!!

You, as a human, found some mysterious cave that lead you the Anthro World! Once you enter, the cave disappear. You are trapped in that world, and who is going to help you?

makua_valley1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Around a jungle, lived a mysterious creatures that live there. You have enter the cave, wondering as you see the world that you never knew. But one step in the world, the cave start to disappear.

Zoey was mad about something. She didn't know what it was anymore but she was pissed. She explores for a therapy when she acts like this, only to come back home and get pissed off again. Now she stepped into this cave and the world felt empty. She was scared, putting all the anger aside for now. She held out her hands for any walls, hoping she can find a way out. She touched something cold, it was a wall. Then the place she was in kinda lit up. She saw an entirely new city, she hid, not knowing whether she was allowed here or not.

@Any1 who can see her, maybe.

'A cat? Here? In a cave city? Ok I am on drugs, or I am dreaming.' She got out of her cover to go towards the sound.

Instand of the meaw, it make a hissing noise and knock her down. "Who you calling me a kitty?" A voice said and she lild up the fire touch and reveal her a cat.

@TheOnlyCatbug

She stared at the furry humanoid.

'Ok, I am definitely dreaming.' She had huge doubts in her mind about where she was. She completely forgot how angry she was.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Her voice couldn't be stopped for her own good. The confusion was terrible in her mind.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
She stared at the furry humanoid.
'Ok, I am definitely dreaming.' She had huge doubts in her mind about where she was. She completely forgot how angry she was.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Her voice couldn't be stopped for her own good. The confusion was terrible in her mind.
"Well, well, a human girl......" She hiss and she walk around her.

Cronus opens his eyes expecting to see the decaying brown of his world, but no he was instead greeted with the sounds of birds chirping and trees lush with green leafs. "Strange?" Cronus's voice was deep but raspy, having not really used it. other then to speak to himself, which wasn't often.

Was this a simulation? was the first thought that popped into Cronus's head, he's had multiple encounters with an A.I who loved to trap him in simulations just like this, but said A.I often made the same mistake, she couldn't render trees properly, so Cronus removed one of his gloves and if this was simulation then his hands should pass through the leafs. he reached up to a branch of a tree and tore off a single leaf.

This wasn't a simulation. Cronus should have been overjoyed over this fact, but he wasn't. No, in fact it had the exact opposite effect on Cronus, it made him feel oddly melancholy, he had been taken from his home and while his wasn't the greatest, but it was the only one he knew. having no memories of a previous life, however he was forcefully dragged away from his runt when he heard the snapping of a tree branch. And quicker then you could blink, Cronus had his shotgun up and was aiming towards where he thought the sound originated from.

@Anyone whose interested in interacting

In the cave, Jane is walking inside and can't see the dark as she trying to find the way out, until suddenly she see the light and follow it. Stepping out of the cave see the world that she have never seen. 'W-Whoa.....this place....is so....." Then suddenly, she step on the edge and fell down, sliding down on the mud trail. "KYAAAAA!!!!!!" She screamed and then she fell in the mud pool.

Venom was hanging on a tree like he normally would. Then something caught his eye and his tail slammed on a tree branch. "Dammit." He was mad at himself for not paying attention.

@billthesomething

"W-wha-at a-a-are you? I'm not on drugs, I swear!" She was very baffled at this cat creature... talking and standing up.

@JessBeth

JessBeth said:
In the cave, Jane is walking inside and can't see the dark as she trying to find the way out, until suddenly she see the light and follow it. Stepping out of the cave see the world that she have never seen. 'W-Whoa.....this place....is so....." Then suddenly, she step on the edge and fell down, sliding down on the mud trail. "KYAAAAA!!!!!!" She screamed and then she fell in the mud pool.
"Need some assistance there miss?" Arthur crouched and reached his hand out, it had been a while since he had exited the cave and he had just been walking and just admiring the scenery around him, when he heard the screaming of the woman

Venom noticed a voice as he lay down. He was outside the city today and he liked the outdoors. He made sure to keep as low as possible. He saw a baggy clothed person looking down, crouched. He hated him, this baggy clothed man wasn't animal enough. He slithered to him, trying to sneak a bite on him.

@billthesomething

Her tail start rubbing ih her face as she said, " I'm a cat, you dummy....." She said as she lick her hand. "Listen to me, human, you don't belong here....so if I were you, go back home...." Then she start to run away and headed toward the light.

@TheOnlyCatbug

==================================================

She is cover in mud as suddenly a man hold out his hand as she take as she get out of the mud pool. "Oh, my clothes, my hair and my shoe!!!" She sound mad as she look at him. "Who are you and where in hell am I?"

@billthesomething

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Venom noticed a voice as he lay down. He was outside the city today and he liked the outdoors. He made sure to keep as low as possible. He saw a baggy clothed person looking down, crouched. He hated him, this baggy clothed man wasn't animal enough. He slithered to him, trying to sneak a bite on him.
@billthesomething
Cronus having taken notice of Venom's poor attempt at sneaking fired off two shots towards the snake while intentionally missing Cronus had no time to deal with annoying mutants, so he was only intending to warn the snake "I don't miss" he states to the snake mutant.

Nik was wandering around, with a large black umbrella to keep them safe from the sun, they were tired,beacuse they were only usally up during the night. But she was hungry beyond belief, and she was looking for a volunteer."Helloooooo? Anybody around? I would like to ask a quick question please if you can hear me, please respond." She rubbed one of her eyes and yawned. Somone would have to speak up for nik to notice thier presence, as the sun was making nik as blind as a.. well, bat. She was walking forwards, there was a tree in front of her, and was about to hit it soon if no one says anything.

(@ Anyone who wants to interact.)

JessBeth said:
She is cover in mud as suddenly a man hold out his hand as she take as she get out of the mud pool. "Oh, my clothes, my hair and my shoe!!!" She sound mad as she look at him. "Who are you and where in hell am I?"
"Don't rightly know my lady." Arthur says with a shrug of his shoulders. taking pity of the poor woman's misfortune, Arthur removes his sword and then coat, he hands her his coat "Here, have it. until we can find some clean clothes for you" without his coat Arthur was only left with his turtleneck and black jeans. Arthur placed his sword back on his back

Venom hated humans even more now. He ran away from this brute. He noticed a person talking. 'How many of these parasites are there!' He saw a batlike creature walking forwards. "Hey! What are you doing out here?" He shouted as he slithered his way to the other Anthro.

@Mrjenkins

billthesomething said:
"Don't rightly know my lady." Arthur says with a shrug of his shoulders. taking pity of the poor woman's misfortune, Arthur removes his sword and then coat, he hands her his coat "Here, have it. until we can find some clean clothes for you" without his coat Arthur was only left with his turtleneck and black jeans. Arthur placed his sword back on his back
Jane take the coat and smell it. "Its stinks....." She sings as she put it on the coats. "Sir, have you ever seen my co-worker?"

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Zoey's anger returned. 'I don't WANT to go back!' She decided to walk in the direction the cat was going, she took her time. She didn't need to run.
@JessBeth
The cat girl walk as she start to climd down the tree and tree. "Huh? Human girl, why are you following me?"

JessBeth said:
Jane take the coat and smell it. "Its stinks....." She sings as she put it on the coats. "Sir, have you ever seen my co-worker?"
Arthur lightly chuckles at her reaction "I see, your not used to the smell of dyed leather. Don't worry you'll get used it, in a snap." His tone turns melancholy, he hated having to give bad news "I am sorry miss, but i haven't seen your co-workers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back