• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings anthro oc rp partners?

melz

TOUCH ME MIDAS / MAKE ME PART OF YOUR DESIGN
hey! i'd be super interested in doing some sort of OC roleplay with my fursona val and someone else's oc! i'm inclined to say that i prefer other anthro OCs, but if you don't have any, human OCs or other species would be fine too - i'm really interested in furthering his backstory and character depth and seeing how he interacts with others as well as learning more about other people's ocs and writing something interesting - i think it's cool to see how people play out their own characters as well. the only thing i wouldn't really be up for is shipping him with anyone because my bf and i already have an ongoing relationship between our two characters. hmu if you're interested!

i'd be down for almost any genre, i'm more inclined to psychological horror as thats the sort of genre he's based upon, but i'm really open to anything! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back