• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anthro 1x1

420I3abe

Hello! I am female but will write with anyone, I've been role playing for 16 years, I'm in my 20s, and prefer to role play with people who are 18+!

- I will not role play anything to do with pregnancy or having children.
- I will not role play romantically with or as a charecter under the age of 18.
- I only do MxF pairings and will not play romantically as a male.
- I do not double up on main characters but will play side and background characters throughout the role play as needed.
- I write in third person, past tense.
- OOC chatting is fine by me, especially to work on plots!
- Please no one-liners!

- - -

At the moment I am only looking for one thing, I have a new anthro fox girlie and would like to develop her charecter more. So I'm looking for an anthro role play based in a magic using type of world where my partner would use their own male anthro charecter. Would like the plot to include action, adventure, romance and drama.
There's not much to her as I'd like to develop the charecter through writting

I look forward to hearing from you! c:

(I realise I am supposed to post elsewhere for offsite locations but as far as I can tell posts are not allowed where the link takes me so? Freeze me I guess, idc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back