• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anthrian Experiment (OOC)

I'm thinking about tossing Bryce, a mouse character of mine, and Tundra, a hybrid of a polar bear and black bear into this RP.

What better way to get back into the swing of things, then to do a RP like it, eh?
That isn't really the issue here, I want my characters to be halfway decent rather than make them up on the spot or use an old character who would have no business in something like this. And besides, it's not like I practiced this, watched or played something similar to this plot.

That isn't really the issue here, I want my characters to be halfway decent rather than make them up on the spot or use an old character who would have no business in something like this. And besides, it's not like I practiced this, watched or played something similar to this plot.

It can be tough until you get the hang out it. I've had years of practice with this sort of plot so making characters comes easy for me. It also gives me a chance to actual use characters that I have for something that barely or never get used at all. Like Bryce and Tundra.

It can be tough until you get the hang out it. I've had years of practice with this sort of plot so making characters comes easy for me. It also gives me a chance to actual use characters that I have for something that barely or never get used at all. Like Bryce and Tundra.
You seem to forget that I've been socially inept for a while, and this is the first group RP I've joined in years. I'm going to be rusty at a lot of things, Axel's character sheet proved that a bit.

You seem to forget that I've been socially inept for a while, and this is the first group RP I've joined in years. I'm going to be rusty at a lot of things, Axel's character sheet proved that a bit.

You'll get back into the swing of things as time goes on. Your rustyness will disappear in due time the more the RP goes on. Axel's character sheet was fine actually. I enjoyed it.

You'll get back into the swing of things as time goes on. Your rustyness will disappear in due time the more the RP goes on. Axel's character sheet was fine actually. I enjoyed it.
This is the only group RP I'm going to be in though, and at least I know you so it's not too weird.

Thanks, I found it rather lacking though compared to the character sheets I would write when I was into this kind of stuff. At least, it's not as creative as one would expect to see in something like this, then again he was more suited for a crime story.

This is the only group RP I'm going to be in though, and at least I know you so it's not too weird.

Thanks, I found it rather lacking though compared to the character sheets I would write when I was into this kind of stuff. At least, it's not as creative as one would expect to see in something like this, then again he was more suited for a crime story.

One friend is a mess of strangers. Always helps.

And we are going to have a sort of crime-themed part once we get into that time era in the Time Gem arc. Though, I do see your point. Axel is more suited for that sort of thing, but we both made it work out in the end. So it's all good. Plus, you have a ton of time to change or add things before the Time Gem arc rolls around. Hell, we haven't even begun the RP yet.

One friend is a mess of strangers. Always helps.

And we are going to have a sort of crime-themed part once we get into that time era in the Time Gem arc. Though, I do see your point. Axel is more suited for that sort of thing, but we both made it work out in the end. So it's all good. Plus, you have a ton of time to change or add things before the Time Gem arc rolls around. Hell, we haven't even begun the RP yet.
I know I just wasn't expecting to actually have him somehow fit into that, or even imagine him being one of the main villains in that arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back