• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anthrian Experiment (Anthro/Human RP) (Open)

Foxy-Miles

Elder Member
Hey guys! The name's Kit! I'm looking for some people to join a RP of mine called Anthrian Experiment. The plot is as follows:

Somewhere hidden off the coast of Shora, there is a facility called Prison, a name given by the creations there. To a passerby, nothing is odd about it. Behind the fence line with “Private Property- DO NOT TRESSPASS” signs posted all over it, animals live there against their will. They aren’t normal animals though. They are humanoid animals that were created by the scientists there. They were called Anthrians. The humanoid animals have never left Prison as their creators forbade it.

They live in unreasonable conditions, trapped in cages and cells, but they know nothing of the outside world. The only way you’re allowed to live the Prison is after you are taken to the back room where something happens to you, changing you into a killing machine. Every now and then, the head scientist summons them for physical tests. Escape from the whitecoats (scientists) is what they dream of. Lately summoning is more common and the tests are more painful. The food is becoming worse tasting. Clearly, reform is coming on the Prison.

The head whitecoat, Cordax, is fed up with other whitecoats trying to treat the experiments like people. It’s not what he wants. He wants genetic killing machines for his conquest as soon as possible. Right now escape is the main focus of the Anthrians that haven’t gone through the mind-changing effects, but Cordax has malicious plans and only the humanoid animals can stop him.

Upon escaping the Prison, the Anthrians find an island to call home. While on the island, they find out that their kind isn’t liked by humans and non-mutant Anthrians. Now, they must try to get along and avoid being taken back to the Prison. And figure out a way to put a stop to Cordax's plans.

Which side are you on? Are you one of the whitecoats helping Cordax? A nice one that's trying to help the mutant animals while they're in the Prison? Are you an evil mutant that works for Cordax, trying to stop the rebels? Are you one of the rebel mutants that were able to escape, living on Iwaya Island? Are you still trapped in Prison waiting for your chance to escape or someone to save you? Are you a human that lives on the island or a non-experiment Anthrian? Are you friendly or mean?

There's only one way to find out the answers to these questions...

And that's the basic idea I have in mind for this little RP of mine. You can find the topic here if you'd like to take part in this wonderful little adventure of mine. If you have any questions, you can ask them here or in the out of character part.

We're currently looking for more people to join us before the RP starts, so if you're interested, you know where to go. Thanks a bunch guys!

This seems interesting. Just got a question. Is the level of technology equal to modern times or is it marginally more advanced than that?

This seems interesting. Just got a question. Is the level of technology equal to modern times or is it marginally more advanced than that?

Thanks for taking interesting in this little idea of mine. Means a lot actually. To be honest, I personally never thought about that until now. I could see technology being more advanced than it is currently.

Thanks for taking interesting in this little idea of mine. Means a lot actually. To be honest, I personally never thought about that until now. I could see technology being more advanced than it is currently.

No problem man. I've been looking for a new roleplay to get into for awhile and this one caught my interest. I'll likely be making a scientist character that likes to put together little gadgets. I'll be sure to keep anything he puts together at most just a bit more advanced than modern technology.

No problem man. I've been looking for a new roleplay to get into for awhile and this one caught my interest. I'll likely be making a scientist character that likes to put together little gadgets. I'll be sure to keep anything he puts together at most just a bit more advanced than modern technology.

Glad I could help out then. XD We do need more scientist characters for the RP, so you're more than welcomed to make one. You're free to do whatever you like with your whitecoat. I'm quite curious to see how he'll turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back