• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Maree Maree erzulie erzulie
It’s down to you two for the elite. I’m waiting on someone to post a certain character. If they do then we are not taking anymore elite. If they don’t pick one of you and the other just needs to edit there character.

Well I was almost done with the main rp and lore and I just deleted everything so fuck my life. I’ll do it during the weekend I don’t even want to begin that process all over again

The mask does nothing. It's just a way for him to disconnect himself from the world, so he can focus on the task at hand. As a child, he was told that when he put the mask on he would be the strongest and most effective hero in the world, and it stuck with him.

yeah thats what I was thinking, just wanted to ask before hand. So how much are we talking, like if I threw a book at this chicks head is she gonna be able to stop it? I’m curious because we have a character that is basically a rechargeable battery. Just wondering how much eneyis being absorbed. Like Clearly she can’t stop a punch from someone with super strength because she isn’t able to stop a bullet, so I’m thinking you and the car battery would even each other other no?
Now to get back to you on the boom thing, at standard not “combat” power the field would just make the book fall short since it’s range is 3 meters, if it was on combat level the book would just stop dead in the air before falling

Now to get back to you on the boom thing, at standard not “combat” power the field would just make the book fall short since it’s range is 3 meters, if it was on combat level the book would just stop dead in the air before falling
So how much force are we stopping? Like if the hero is coming at you with two tons of force how much can you depelete?

Mmm hard to tell low power would do very little to such a for maby just turn it to 1.95 tons of force on full power it would if we are assuming there moving at a decently fast pace would A. Slow down due to stamina loss by being in the field and B. Lost the punches moment so the force would be reduced to probably about 0.8 tons to 1.2 tons depending on the veritables

Mmm hard to tell low power would do very little to such a for maby just turn it to 1.95 tons of force on full power it would if we are assuming there moving at a decently fast pace would A. Slow down due to stamina loss by being in the field and B. Lost the punches moment so the force would be reduced to probably about 0.8 tons to 1.2 tons depending on the veritables
So either way that punch is breaking a jaw if she don’t move

Yeah, her fighting is basically just moving out of the way of attacks while keeping the opponent in her field so they eventually drop due the “entropy” enduced exhaustion or due to her attacks when she does get the chance, btw the power can go up here it’s just it would be far far far too dangerous for anyone else to be close to her, and also she doesn’t know it’s go a scale it’s at the moment just “low” and “high”

Is there something else people want atvthe school? You all our living there so tell me if there a location you want added. Like a green house or a rec room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back