• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Asher is below average height at 5 foot 10 for a 16-year-old? I must be severely below average yikes.

You just live in a place of giants like the Netherlands or something.
That’s pretty average, I mean 5’11 is the average for an 18 year old and that’s just average not even y’all.

Isn't 5'11 the average for people in the Netherlands with the highest average of all other countries?

Okay sooo to chop up some of the confusion about powers and abilities. Your power can be basic, vague , or even a tab little bit op. The abilities is what balances it all out. You can only do the abilities that you listed. If you have cold powers and you want to be able to withstand the cold you have to put that with your abilities, it doesn’t just come with it.

@Brea The Brave Redfork2000 Redfork2000
Shnuydude Shnuydude Maree Maree Yennie Yennie
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Flame Demon Flame Demon The Hero The Hero

Last edited:
Are there any spots left for Elite students?
You can submit a charecter in a pm or in the cs. It’s not a first come first serve it’s a, whose character is best for the rp as an elite.

Didn't think that it would be a big deal but I'll change his height and the wording so you don't have to nitpick over it anymore

Didn't think that it would be a big deal but I'll change his height and the wording so you don't have to nitpick over it anymore
Lol you don’t have have to he can just be tall, besides webhae taller cabrecters

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

So he hates provocative women but not against provocative men. I’m uprgrading jhon from mind reading creep to mind reading sexist.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

No he dislikes provocative (like dressing in revealing cloths) woman because he is heterosexual and it is hard for him to not look. Men he has no problems with because he isn’t attracted to them at all.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

No he dislikes provocative (like dressing in revealing cloths) woman because he is heterosexual and it is hard for him to not look. Men he has no problems with because he isn’t attracted to them at all.
Yeah he ain’t attracted to men, he’s attracted to river . I WILL FORCE THIS SHIP DOWN YOUR THROAT TAHT YOU CHOKE FROM HIS LOVE. Jk imma have him fight for Portia.

Yeah he ain’t attracted to men, he’s attracted to river . I WILL FORCE THIS SHIP DOWN YOUR THROAT TAHT YOU CHOKE FROM HIS LOVE. Jk imma have him fight for Portia.
lol love you aja, even though you attack me with a armada of ships. That’s cool Portia is somehow popular with men I don’t know why, maybe she’s just that electrifying?

lol love you aja, even though you attack me with a armada of ships jk. That’s cool Portia is somehow popular with men I don’t know why, maybe she’s just that electrifying?
It’s the hair, blue Afros are the new yoga pants

That’s why John didn’t want to get with her because Afros are the new yoga pants, and he doesn’t like yoga pants so he must not like Afros either XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back