• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, sort of I guess not sure how to discribe it just used that if you have any other idea what to call it you can just tell me I’m open to suggestions
Well entropy is pretty much a bunch of unused energy. So it means you can manipulate the unused energy to do whatever.

I took it more as her causing entropy or basically turning all the energy into “unused” energy well when I was designing her power I guess it’s akin to a energy sapping field

Okay well one no energy doesn’t go poof you entropy can’t just break all laws of science, but enough of that nerd shit i’m More curious on how it stop things from moving. Energy allows movement but they aren’t necessarily the same things, like if you want to stop the energy of something it means you just stop it from becoming something else. Like nothing really does or stops or whatever, the energy just shift into another form of energy. So it’s not so much, I can stop this bullet from coming at me but now like I can stop this Ice from melting or I can make it evaporator instantly.

Okay so you get rid of kinetic energy. That’s cool I like it, I like physics and shit. So what level of degree is this, cus I mean slowing down a bullet to the point that it don’t hurt is a little intense. And I’m assuming that a weakness would be that her power has no effect on gravity or does it?

Gravity is a fundamental force not a energy and besides to totall stop a bullet to the point where to would deal no damage would require the field to basically be turned up to eleven so everyone around here would basically collapse due to stamina drain making it useless as a “shield” for anything but her

yeah thats what I was thinking, just wanted to ask before hand. So how much are we talking, like if I threw a book at this chicks head is she gonna be able to stop it? I’m curious because we have a character that is basically a rechargeable battery. Just wondering how much eneyis being absorbed. Like Clearly she can’t stop a punch from someone with super strength because she isn’t able to stop a bullet, so I’m thinking you and the car battery would even each other other no?

Once I get done with my characters I’m going to start the accepting process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back