• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Bond Between Sisters

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So let it be known that I am only looking for a couple of people at the most.
Also, I can't make a post until the 20th.
If you're looking to start now, that probably won't work.
So!
On to the point.
I'm looking to do a realistic siblings roleplay.
A sister and sister bond.
Normally I do romance, so I wanted to try something different.
I'm more than happy to discuss the setting with you.
Here's a couple of plots.

1. Two sisters are joined at the hip from birth. Literally. Conjoined twins. But they were separated at 7 months, leaving matching scars on their hips. They still find comfort in closeness, and are inseparable. But what happens when outside threats threaten to keep them apart for good? (This can be natural disaster or a hostage situation or something)
Preference: Either

2. Muse A is tormented with visions of a girl who looks just like her in the early years of her life. Her mom swears she's simply schizophrenic, and other horrible things as such. Muse A has always found comfort relaxing in the treehouse hidden in the orchard of their farm. She spends all of her time up there. Enter Muse B. Muse A climbs up there one day to suddenly find the girl who looks just like her, all grown up as well and real. What broke them apart? And why did their mother cover up the truth? Can she keep her a secret?
Preference: Muse A

3. Two sisters get along perfectly. They've never fought. Until they like the same guy. Will they abandon their feelings to save their relationship? Or will they risk it all to win his affection?
Preference: Either

If you have any of your own ideas, please feel free to let me know!

I will let everyone know when the position has been filled.

Last edited:
ah well that's definitely different. I have several sisters so I think I could play the part pretty well but did you have an idea in terms of plot? Maybe long lost twins meeting for the first time?

I’d be interested in plotting something out! Having our characters have been given up together and now as adults their curious about their parents or something. Or maybe something a little different. I’m open to ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back