• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another search for a partner (ignore prefix as always)

VaskarTheHunter

Fallen from the path once walked.
6CB54970-3578-4C5F-8568-C059AB77DBEE.jpeg

Greetings fellow Rp enthusiasts I am VaskarTheHunter. I’ve been doing well lately finding some great partners but when I’m not Rping I’m sitting in a recording booth pretty bored between scripts. Anyways I’m just looking for some more long term partners but I do have a few rules when it comes to my partner. Nothing big just the standard stuff.

4850E1BA-CA21-4786-9397-44543129BCCA.jpeg

Rules:

1: Please be able to write up to two paragraphs or more(with detail.)

2:please do not take the spot light. No one likes it when you try make your character a god.

3: please be able to respond at least twice a week. I still have a full time job and push out reply’s atleast three times a week.

4: Please let me know if you have lost interest. Dropping off the face of the earth on someone isn’t fun. I won’t lie when I say I have done that before but I do my best to let people know if I’m having writers block or have lost interest.

B2710545-5B46-4318-B212-2D890F7DABA0.jpeg

My plot ideas and interests:

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Traveler x Royal guard
Ronan x Peasant on the run(woman)

BC869C0B-B5E7-442D-BB33-F70074B9D1FA.jpeg
An Angel And Her Grace:
As an angel is banished from heaven she is terrified to see that a future earth of the year 2027 is at war with the demons of hell that found a way to break the seals separating both dominions. As she is attacked by a group of demons a man from a special unit of warriors known as the Dawns Grace which composed of a group of individuals that are gifted with the power of certain elements saves her life. What else is in store for this angel and this mysterious warrior. Only time will tell(Looking for girl to play the angel)

68CE1AE6-DFFA-49BE-970E-32B7BAC89095.jpeg
A Weapon Lost And A Meister Found: Soul Eater Rp

Two male fighting partners, unstoppable, and work perfect together. Nothing can get in their way, they always completed their missions, no matter what. They were practically best friends and were inseparable. It was their final mission, the witch. The mission took a turn and they underestimated the witch. Catching the meister off guard, he was sadly murdered right infront of the weapons eyes. The witch then cast a spell, cursing him to stay in his weapon form, forever. She made sure that he'd suffer an eternity, putting the weapon into a portal that would cast him away from his home, and into another world. He'd land inside a cave, a dark and quiet place. Staying there for a couple years until two explorers went by in the area. The young female finding the weapon covered in vines and dirt, but as she was a new DWMA student. Not understanding the concept of meisters and weapons fully she takes up the weapon. Not knowing it is a real person yet. (Looking for someone to be the new student.)

20CAB538-FFBF-4D49-AAF4-687E2CF432A6.jpeg

The keys to hell.

Every 5000 years there is a date in which Lucifer. The prince to Satan can be set free from a special place in Hell. The gate that holds him is sealed by five keys made by the arch angels to keep him locked up. Every 5000 years the locks of the gate grow weak and the keys can be used to unlock them. And after 5000 years Satan has tasked a demon along with two followers of his choice to find the keys on earth guarded by angels and humans alike hand picked by the arch angels to protect them with their lives and prevent Lucifer from being set free.

Muse A: Is the demon that is tasked to find the keys. Except he has a different plan in secret to destroy the keys.

Muse B: is the angel tasked to hunt down and destroy the demons instead of guard just one key. (Preferably female)

Well that is about all I have for right now but if you have any plot ideas you think are cool please share. No plot idea is a bad or stupid one. We all Rp to our hearts desires so go for it. Hoping to hear from you soon and best of luck

640612E6-3A62-4D7E-8965-6DCD819284CD.jpeg

Sincerely,
The Hunter.

Last edited:
View attachment 367625

Greetings fellow Rp enthusiasts I am VaskarTheHunter. I’ve been doing well lately finding some great partners but when I’m not Rping I’m sitting in a recording booth pretty bored between scripts. Anyways I’m just looking for some more long term partners but I do have a few rules when it comes to my partner. Nothing big just the standard stuff.

View attachment 367630

Rules:

2:please do not take the spot light. No one likes it when you try make your character a god.

3: please be able to respond at least twice a week. I still have a full time job and push out reply’s atleast three times a week.

4: Please let me know if you have lost interest. Dropping off the face of the earth on someone isn’t fun. I won’t lie when I say I have done that before but I do my best to let people know if I’m having writers block or have lost interest.

View attachment 367626

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Traveler x Royal guard

View attachment 367634
An Angel And Her Grace:
As an angel is banished from heaven she is terrified to see that a future earth of the year 2027 is at war with the demons of hell that found a way to break the seals separating both dominions. As she is attacked by a group of demons a man from a special unit of warriors known as the Dawns Grace which composed of a group of individuals that are gifted with the power of certain elements saves her life. What else is in store for this angel and this mysterious warrior. Only time will tell(Looking for girl to play the angel)

View attachment 367628

Two male fighting partners, unstoppable, and work perfect together. Nothing can get in their way, they always completed their missions, no matter what. They were practically best friends and were inseparable. It was their final mission, the witch. The mission took a turn and they underestimated the witch. Catching the meister off guard, he was sadly murdered right infront of the weapons eyes. The witch then cast a spell, cursing him to stay in his weapon form, forever. She made sure that he'd suffer an eternity, putting the weapon into a portal that would cast him away from his home, and into another world. He'd land inside a cave, a dark and quiet place. Staying there for a couple years until two explorers went by in the area. The young female finding the weapon covered in vines and dirt, but as she was a new DWMA student. Not understanding the concept of meisters and weapons fully she takes up the weapon. Not knowing it is a real person yet. (Looking for someone to be the new student.)

View attachment 367629

Well that is about all I have for right now but if you have any plot ideas you think are cool please share. No plot idea is a bad or stupid one. We all Rp to our hearts desires so go for it. Hoping to hear from you soon and best of luck

View attachment 367633

Sincerely,
The Hunter.
Can we start this rp together but can she forgwt kinda who she is? Like the angwl?

View attachment 367625

View attachment 367630

Rules:

View attachment 367626

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Traveler x Royal guard

View attachment 367634
An Angel And Her Grace:

View attachment 367628

View attachment 367629

Yes?
View attachment 367633

Sincerely,
The Hunter.
C

If you're still looking for partners, I'm up for plotting Traveler x Royal guard.

Hey!
I'd love to try something with you. I've got quite a few plots myself, but I am very interested in your A Weapon Lost And A Meister Found!
Hit me up on a PM?

View attachment 367625

View attachment 367630

Rules:

View attachment 367626

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Traveler x Royal guard

View attachment 367634
An Angel And Her Grace:

View attachment 367628

View attachment 367629

View attachment 367633

Sincerely,
The Hunter.
View attachment 367625

View attachment 367630

Rules:

View attachment 367626

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Traveler x Royal guard

View attachment 367634
An Angel And Her Grace:

View attachment 367628

View attachment 367629

View attachment 367633

Sincerely,
The Hunter.
Hello VaskarTheHunter,

It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Call me Keri. I am interested in your descriptions, and could play either the new Meister or the Angel quite happily. Whichever you fancy.

I should forewarn you that I am new to this site, but not new to rp in general. If you would like to discuss further details, send me a pm.

Thank you,

~K

View attachment 367625

View attachment 367630

Rules:

View attachment 367626

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Traveler x Royal guard

View attachment 367634
An Angel And Her Grace:

View attachment 367628

View attachment 367629

The keys to hell.

Every 5000 years there is a date in which Lucifer. The prince to Satan can be set free from a special place in Hell. The gate that holds him is sealed by five keys made by the arch angels to keep him locked up. Every 5000 years the locks of the gate grow weak and the keys can be used to unlock them. And after 5000 years Satan has tasked a demon along with two followers of his choice to find the keys on earth guarded by angels and humans alike hand picked by the arch angels to protect them with their lives and prevent Lucifer from being set free.

Muse A: Is the demon that is tasked to find the keys. Except he has a different plan in secret to destroy the keys.

Muse B: is the angel tasked to hunt down and destroy the demons instead of guard just one key. (Preferably female)

View attachment 367633

Sincerely,
The Hunter.
i can do angel and her grace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back