• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Roleplay Partner Search!

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Mark again! I am going to put some pairings down below. So if you are interested PM me! I am also interested in a little dark themes in my Roleplays but not too much! :D
  • Zombie Apocalypse Survivor x Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • Student x Student
  • Yandere x Student

Last edited:
Hello Mark again! I am going to put some pairings down below. So if you are interested PM me! I am also interested in a little dark themes in my Roleplays but not too much! :D
  • Zombie Apocalypse Survivor x Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • Student x Student
  • Student x Yandere

Hi, I'm interested in all the pairings actually! Are you still looking for a partner?

I'd be interested in the first two. What level of detail would we be talking, as well what would planning involve? What style of RP do you like in terms of character POV (first or third)...etc.?

Hello! Can i just ask quickly, are you mroe of a detailed or simple writer when it comes to rp? Whats your usual post range?
I'm more of simple writer when it comes to rp. My usual post length is 1-2 paragraphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back