• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (Lore&Roles)

Discord Ooc?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
The Intro

I'm sure all of us are aware of the fact that most would enjoy a reincarnation story. Especially one that's fantasy based or something of the like. Well this is where this story comes from and there is a few things you need to know before getting into this rp. There will obviously be those pesky rules, there will be a limit to how many people join. The setting of this rp takes place in the medieval times with princes/princesses/dukes and more. There is just a pinch of fantasy mixed into this and nothing too extreme like most fantasy rps. There are some fantasy creatures like unicorns, shadow wolves, or something of the like. Just to add some spice to the rp. There is very minimal magic and right now there's curses, blessings, and perhaps the most simplest of magic that could be casted by users if you so prefer to have a magic. We will go over those details later but that's basically what we have going on for this rp. While not lore, it does give you an idea of what in the heck is going on.

First off, we will start with rules/guidelines as those are important:

Rules:

1: Obviously RPN Rules apply
2: This is a semi-lit to lit rp. I would expect larger posts rather than tiny ones. I understand writers block can happen. Happens to the best of us.
3: Keep in communication with both the people you're rping with as well as myself. If you need to be skipped in an interaction or you're not feeling it, you need to let said-people know so we can move the story along.
4: If you need to dip, then let me know. That spot you have will be reopened to another player.
5: Usually I do use discord as a method of talking OOC-ly as it is easier for me since I'm on that almost 24/7. If you don't have discord, I'll try my best to use the forum but do be warned I can possibly miss them so tag me and that should work.
6: If I haven't heard anything in weeks from you, you will be booted no warning.
7: Do not join if you cannot commit, please. I've had so many issues with that after interest is expressed.
8: Everyone is allowed 1 character per person due to the limitations of this rp.
Now that we have those out of the way I'm going to put roles down below and underneath that I'll put pre-established personalities for the two who are being reincarnated.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Some lore of the world

The Rp will take place in the main kingdom of Saerin (Say-rin) where many come to experience the kingdom for it's unique foods, entertainment and more. While other Kingdoms exist, this one will be more commonly referenced. There are kingdoms that do not like Saerin, and in fact that would be the Princess of the south's kingdom; Niviel (Niv-e-elle). The King from Niviel had once been a friend to the King of Saerin, but one day the two had a falling out and thus have become Rivalries ever since. Ruling different kingdoms though surprisingly have yet to attack one another.
1709918979780.jpeg

The Kingdom of Niviel is to the south, mountains, green forests, and more this kingdom does seem to be doing quite well. While the more commonfolk don't mind other kingdoms due to their trading and more, the higher class seems to have mixed feelings about the kingdom of Saerin. Some hate Saerin, some love it, and some simply just don't care and would rather focus on more important matters like the politics, balls, and more. The King does host various gatherings to get his daughter married off and many know that this is something true and still stands to this day.
1709916821517.jpeg

The Kingdom of Krozar is a kingdom to the north that seems almost too good to be true with its colors, statues, architechture and people. Unlike the other kingdoms, this one seems to take a more pure looking approach and is fairly neutral with the other kingdoms, finding it unnecessary to fight over useless quarrels and focus more on the bigger picture. This king would like to grow the kingdom and bring more people to thrive and accomplish what their dreams are. While being on neutral terms, he still is wary of the king from the south due to his unpredictable nature. While being very far, you can never be too careful with other kingdoms. This king has a prince, and has a great education due to not only royal status but also having the best schools in the kingdom.
1709920874025.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roles:

Princess (Reincarnated): SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
Royal Pet 1 (Reincarnated): DracoNightshade DracoNightshade
Lady in waiting 1: Blispy125 Blispy125

Sibling of Princess(Princess): phibglib phibglib
Royal Pet 2(Reincarnated):
Lady/Lord in waiting 2:

Princess Knight 1(Reincarnated): Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Prince/Princess Knight 2:

Duke of the East(Reincarnated): poi poi
Dutchess of the West: Britt-21 Britt-21

Prince of the Far North: Megilagor Megilagor
Princess of the Far South: Marceline_idue Marceline_idue

The Merchant: Aue Aue
The Weaponless Fighter(Reincarnated): Anthem Anthem

Roles are subject to change if not claimed.

Extra Information:

The Prince/Princess of Saerin is known as a Tyrant, selfish, and could be cruel. While not the ruler, they have found multiple ways (Without being caught) of sabotaguing their younger sibling from ascending to the throne. They had yet to find a lover in order to finally take the crown, finding many men/women not right for themselves.

The first royal pet is a type of bird, firmly loyal to their master as a small little baby bird the master found it out of its nest. After being well taken care of, the master turned the bird into a messenger when urgent things needed to be handled. Even when its master turned into a Tyrant, the bird still remained a loyal companion.

The second royal pet is very Loyal to their master, always sticking by their side and always saving them from different situations. As a baby, the animal was adopted shortly after the second royal had been born and remained a friend since. Playing and guarding the baby when they could even though they themselves were also a baby in their animal lifespan.

The Weaponless fighter was someone who was good with fighting just with pressure points alone. He was well respected and no one messed with him in fear that he'd hit the one point that would end it all. In fact, he had peers also learning underneath him on how to carry on his legacy.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back