• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Pan-Chan Partner Hunt!

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! Time for me to start looking for partners again~

Tad about me:

I’m a 23 year old from Scotland who loves pandas, otters and octopuses, and, of course, roleplaying. I prefer my stories to be fantasy based, so all plots will probably contain at least some form of fantasy (monsters, magic, elements etc.) even if it’s just minimal.

Now for the expectations part of this shindig:

- Length: I tend to write no less than 2 paragraphs, and I do like to get kinda descriptive at times. I’m not overly picky about your post length (whatever’s comfortable) but please do try to give back the same amount of effort – nothing worse than feeling like you’re carrying your partner.

- Grammar: I understand that English isn’t everyone’s first language, and that grammar/spelling isn’t everyone’s strongest skill, so I understand that we all make mistakes. As long as you try your best and I can at least understand what you’re trying to convey, then I think we’ll get on just squifflingly.

- Timing: I live in Scotland (as stated above) so you'll have to bear with the time difference (if there is one). I’m in that lull called “Summer Holidays” right no, so I'm on most days and can generally reply a good few times a week sometimes even a day, but I do have a life offline, so I won't be replying straight away all the time. Just give me a "bump" if you feel it's needed. If I'm gonna be gone for extended periods I'll be sure to let you know, so please extend the same courtesy.

- Romance: It's not necessary but I'm happy to include it, it can be fun - what happens, happens, right? Just please don't be one of those folk who rush into a relationship after one "hello", take time to build it up, get that tension going!! Also, I'll do any pairings. You could play a waffle for all I care and I'd find a way for my character to love yours (not that it's hard to love waffles).

- OOC: Don't be shy!! I'm here to make friends too so feel free to send me a pm at any time and find out more about the otter behind the keyboard :3

- Lastly: If there’s anything at all you don’t like, then let me know . E.g. if you don’t like where the plot’s going, if you decide you don’t like the pairing, if anything makes you feel uncomfortable (Gods forbid) or if you feel like something needs to be added, TELL ME. I’m no mind reader and I love to hear your ideas, so just talk to me and we’ll sort it out.

Juicy stuff now! (More will be added as inspiration comes to me)

As far as plots go, I don’t have much in mind, and hardly any specifics, however, here’s some train of thoughts that have lost the track a little (we obviously don't have to use these, just some ideas I had):

New World Order (TAKEN)
I had been toying with the idea of having a world in the aftermath of finding out about the supernatural side of things. Like... years after. Vampires working nightshift, werewolves taking over mafia business... tooth faeries taking over dental practices... you get the gist. In all seriousness, I’d had a thought about having one of the species rising quite high in the world, running things, having the human race reject the supernatural folk and disliking the new order. We could throw ideas around for this one, flesh it out a bit.

Angels & Demons
In this one there would be a war brewing between those above and those below, each realm sending minions up to the world of the living to observe the souls, waiting for their deaths to determine whose side they’d be on, potentially trying to influence their actions to nudge them in the “right direction”. We see here an odd pair. One holy, one.... not so much, following a young man. One is concentrating hard on influencing good actions, while the other has more devious thoughts in mind. For some reason that the man cannot comprehend, he finds himself thinking about the good and bad in every move he makes... and by God, it’s driving him crazy! (the man would be open to use, while we would play the angel and demon (I don’t mind which)).

Is That You? (TAKEN)
In this one I’d prefer to play the male shifter role, but we can discuss more... SO... One lousy day, a young woman moves into her new home. She’s lonely (for whatever reason) and decides to sit on her porch to watch the rain fall on the forest lining the outskirts of her back garden. Suddenly she is disturbed by motion at the edge of the trees, spotting a large, grey wolf watching from afar. After a few minutes of staring in wonder, the wolf stands, gives an odd bow, and leaves... This becomes a daily occurrence, until one day, the wolf doesn’t show. Instead, a young man is standing in its place. A young man with very familiar eyes, and a very familiar bow. Is this gesture enough to spark recognition? Will the woman be thrown into a pool of a supernatural world she never knew existed and be expected to swim?​

Congrats! You’ve made it to the end – well done you. Go ahead, give yourself a good pat on the back. If you’re interested, drop a comment or PM me directly and we can talk! If not, well I hope you find what you’re looking for!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Hello there! I have read through your interest check and had a few questions: do you have a specific genre you like more than most when incorporating with fantasy (urban, historical, others I don't remember)? Because I have a couple of plots myself if you are interested in checking them out but they lie more in the historical side. If not, I think I would be up for the "Angels and Demons" plot.

Past all that, a little bit about me. I'm in the GMT+8 timezone, which puts me several hours ahead of you, if I'm not mistaken. My replies are a little irregular due to my schedule, so just a heads-up that I can't guarantee a reply daily. Not even once every 2-3 days. The safest promise I can give is one reply per week. If that's a deal breaker, I understand. ^_^

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Hello there! I have read through your interest check and had a few questions: do you have a specific genre you like more than most when incorporating with fantasy (urban, historical, others I don't remember)? Because I have a couple of plots myself if you are interested in checking them out but they lie more in the historical side. If not, I think I would be up for the "Angels and Demons" plot.

Past all that, a little bit about me. I'm in the GMT+8 timezone, which puts me several hours ahead of you, if I'm not mistaken. My replies are a little irregular due to my schedule, so just a heads-up that I can't guarantee a reply daily. Not even once every 2-3 days. The safest promise I can give is one reply per week. If that's a deal breaker, I understand. ^_^
As far as genres go, I'm open to pretty much anything really, even if I haven't tried it before - I like to try new things xD

It's not a deal breaker at all! I understand everyone has other things going on, both online and off - as long as I get a reply then I'm happy :P

Shoot me a pm, I'd love to hear your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back