• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another (no so) generic fantasy high school: ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A shame to see you go but understandable.
BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes Ace Cream Ace Cream Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Sadcountxr Sadcountxr BlackLung BlackLung HarmonyAi HarmonyAi CasualTea CasualTea KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha Gridlock Gridlock

hey guys soo with wolfy dropping out, we gonna be taking a 3 day break to sort things out and try to get more players plus getting them orientated

soo if y’all still interested please reply that you are if not within that three day reshuffle then I’ll be assuming your no longer interested So your CS will be removed ok?
Thanks guys, I really wish I could be as enthusiastic and active as I used to be. You take care too, please

BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes Ace Cream Ace Cream Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Sadcountxr Sadcountxr BlackLung BlackLung HarmonyAi HarmonyAi CasualTea CasualTea KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha Gridlock Gridlock

hey guys soo with wolfy dropping out, we gonna be taking a 3 day break to sort things out and try to get more players plus getting them orientated

soo if y’all still interested please reply that you are if not within that three day reshuffle then I’ll be assuming your no longer interested So your CS will be removed ok?
Coming out of RP hiatus is not coming out as planned so you can go ahead and remove my characters. I’m sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back