• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Another) MCU RP Partner Search Thread!

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
Hello! I (like almost everyone) saw Avengers: Endgame this past weekend, and it jumpstarted my craving for Marvel roleplays yet again. Don’t worry, anything listed in this thread that contain Endgame plot points will be hidden as spoilers, so a majority of this thread will be spoiler free, and I would like for the replies (if there are any) to stay that way as well!

Now, the character I prefer to play is Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch (hence my icon), and I usually stick to her MCU origin story as I have just gotten into the comics. If you are a comics person, we can definitely mix stuff in from them, I might just need a little help.

As for the characters I’m looking for, I have a few characters I’ve had success with, but I’m willing to try roleplaying Wanda with almost anyone. Some of the characters I’m looking for may depend on the plots (listed below), but if you are at all looking for an MCU Roleplay, hit me up and we can plot something out. I personally don’t prefer to double, and I have no OCs (not my thing), but I don’t mind at all if you play with an OC so long as they fit in with whatever plot we discuss.

Should I stop talking and list the plots I currently have?

(If I have a character in bold, it means I’ve had pretty good success with that pairing in the past. I’m also 100% for platonic pairings if romance isn’t your thang)

Plot 1: Takes place before Avengers: Age Of Ultron and explores Wanda and Pietro’s life living on the streets and going through Strucker’s experiments. (Characters for this plot: Pietro Maximoff, OC)

Plot 2: Takes place after Age of Ultron and explores Wanda’s transition to the Avengers and her coping with the loss of her brother. (Characters for this plot: Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Vision, OC)

Plot 3: Takes place after Captain America: Civil War and follows the split up Avengers team as Wanda and company go into hiding to avoid being arrested (Characters for this plot: Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Vision (HUGE CRAVING), Clint Barton, Bucky Barnes, OC)

Plot 4: Takes place before/during Infinity War as all hell breaks loose and the team comes together to stop Thanos. (Characters for this plot: mostly Vision so I can have fluffy Wanda/Vision moments)

(Spoiler for Endgame ahead!)
Plot 5: Takes place after Endgame when the Avengers have to deal with the fallout, and those who have returned cope with the years they missed, and those they lost. Could turn AU depending on the character pairing. (Characters for this plot: Steve Rogers (AU), Clint Barton, Bucky Barnes, Vision (after he’s reconstructed, OC)

Plot 6: a plot we make up together! I am also not tied to any characters for the plots. If there’s a character you think would fit in nicely, let me know!

Some info about me:
- I’m a 23 year old English and creative writing graduate who will be starting a new job in May (so my schedule might shift then)
- I would prefer partners 18+ just because of some of the themes we might deal with (not matter what, I will uphold the site’s Fade to Black rule)
- I have no triggers to be concerned about (but PLEASE let me know if you do!)
- I am LGBTQIA+ friendly!
- I love to chat OOC and plot!
- I loooove angst and fluff.
- I am very active, but don’t expect you to be. Just lemme know if you are wanting to discontinue the Roleplay so I’m not waiting for a reply

Please, if anything about this post interests you, let me know! Leave me a reply, or feel free to PM me. I’m on here a lot, so I’ll probably respond quickly.

Hello there,

I'm interested in writing against Wanda but I'm someone that prefers to double with an original character of my own.

I can promise equal effort to both my canon character role (opposite Wanda) and my original character.

I just have a stressful time staying engaged if my only purpose is to write a canon character for my partner.

Bump! Would also love to try my hand playing Carol Danvers, possibly right when she wakes up on Hala?

I'm open to the first plot with Wanda. Thinking that von Strucker also finds someone else with abilities (as I have an OC that would work).

Plot 4: Takes place before/during Infinity War as all hell breaks loose and the team comes together to stop Thanos. (Characters for this plot: mostly Vision so I can have fluffy Wanda/Vision moments)

Hi,

SO very interested to do a scene out of the IW and RP as Vision, explore their connection and their ups and downs through the chaos.

PM if you're in and we can set something up.

Take Care,
M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back