• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ++Another Fandom Search ++ M/M ++

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Salutations
Hello all! Welcome to the Alwaysone fandom search! Here I will be looking for fantastic souls to join me in the worlds of many fandoms. Let’s begin!

Who am I?
I am your friendly, neighborhood Alwaysone. I am nineteen-going-on-six. I am a full-time student with 19 hours during the fall. I get tired easily, and will not always be on. If I am, it's really late at night. I am a lover of puns and text emotes (for example XD). I love to chat, ‘cuz it makes me want to roleplay with you more. I can get easily bored, and probably won’t tell you (I don’t want to hurt your feelings. ) Lastly, I can be picky with partners, so don’t feel bad when I don’t say yes.

Who are you?
Hopefully, you’re someone who is around my age. Understanding when I can’t get on, or see me online for a few seconds at a time. A talkative person, because we should get to know each other. Someone who is going to tell me your time zone (UTC-6 or Central for me). Someone who will reply within a couple of days.

What are my rules?
Very simple, really.
  • No god-modding. Uh, hello. This is fandoming, we don’t god-mode here.
  • Do not rush me. I am a college student. With homework. And other partners.
  • Write at least a paragraph. 5 to 7 sentences.
  • Double up. If you have an interest that doesn’t really interest me, I’ll ask you to do one for me.
  • Talk to meeeeeeee……….
  • Obey the site rules.

What are my fandoms?
Okay, I’m going to attempt to make this nice, but no promises, seeing as I can’t be bothered with coding (this one in particular). All fandoms are AU friendly. Also, side note: I really want some f***ing romance. But not the sexual kind.

A guide:
# of ♡ -- Level of interest
♔♔-- OCs only. Please see notes.
❀❀ -- What I want to play
✗✗ -- Already taken
✔✔ -- OCs welcome
a/b/o -- Omegaverse friendly
For pairings, the person before the ‘x’ is on top. No questions asked.

I have two characters. One is the younger sister of Gray, and the other is a celestial spirit.
I can play master or demon. Though I think I prefer demon.
One True Pairings
(In other words, my absolute favorites)
Germany x Italy
Russia x America♡♡♡
Prussia x Austria
Prussia x Canada (sue me)
Spain x Romano♡♡♡✗✗
Russia x Canada
Sweden x Finland

Ships
France x Canada
France x Spain
Rome x Germania
America x Canda
America x England ✗✗
America x Japan
Greece x Japan
Turkey x Greece
Lithuania x Poland
Austria x Switzerland
Russia x Prussia
Russa x Nyo!Belarus (or you can switch it)
Russia x China
China x Hong Kong
China x Japan
Denmark x Norway
Sweden x Denmark
Norway x Iceland
Germancest
Itacest

Least Likely to do
France x England
One True Pairings
Kageyama x Hinata
Daichi x Sugawara (either way) ✗✗
Kuroo x ❀Tsukishima❀♡♡♡♡
Oikawa x Iwaizumi(also either way)♡♡♡♡
Asahi x Nishinoya♡♡♡♡
Yahaba x Kyouken-chan♡♡♡♡

Ships
Bokuto x Kuroo
Tsukishima x Hinata
Tanaka x Ennoshita
Lev x Yaku
Oikawa x Hinata
Akaashi x Bokuto
Anyone x Hinata
Kenma x Hinata
Ukai x Takeda-Sensei
Yamaguchi x Yachi

Least likely to do
Kuroo x Kenma
Tsukishima x Yamaguchi
My OC here is interesting. Depending on my partner, the charrie can be the meister or weapon, male or female.
I have two OCs for this, both of which are girls. I usually don't care for romance with this 'anime' so yeah.... Two FEMALES. I won't change them.
I have two characters currently. They are twin avatars, and both are male. The twins have their own little plotline and everything, so its a definite AU. It's way before Aang's time.

I am also cool with making a bender for anyone wanting to play their own avatar.
SAO♔♔
Noragami♔♔
Tokyo Ghoul♔♔
Tiger & Bunny✔✔
Puella Magi Madoka Magica♔♔
Nobunagun♔♔
Angel Beats♔♔
Tokyo ESP♔♔
Yuri on Ice♔♔a/b/o
The only video game anyone can convince me to RP right now is... Overwatch. I've joined the fandom recently and I am NOT ashamed to admit that I have a few ships. Keep in mind that this is an MxM search, so I am only putting the yaoi ships. Doesn't mean I don't have other ships, I just won't put them here.

Guide Symbols - a/b/o, ✔✔

McHanzo ♡♡♡♡
I can play either character. I might play a better McCree, solely based on the fact I'm from Texas, meaning our speech pattern is eerily similiar.​
Genyatta ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I'll play either, just respect the fact that I feel Genji would make a better bottom......​
Reaper76 ♡♡
MCU

Sincerely
Thank you for stopping by. I hope I caught your interest. If you are, pm me what you have an interest in and we can talk. Or if fandoms aren't your thing, here's a link to my other forum searches. Talk to ya soon!!

On the Hunt || Let the Search Begin

Last edited:
heyo! stony aaa yes pleas, i'm always looking for stony. we can talk AU'ing it up for steve and tony, if you're interested? i sort of fell in love with your a promise for life plot. (tho i could do any AU honestly, or even stick to canon if you prefer)

Hello! I see that you do a few MCU pairings and I absolutely adore the fact that you do. I honestly cannot find many people anymore thar do. Lol. Anyway, I was looking through your list and I noticed that the one that I usually like to rp wasn't on there. So I was wondering if you would be willing to rp an AlphaxOmega FrostIron rp? I say that you said to double up if we wish to rp something you were not too interested in, so possibly we can do that? I haven't been able to fully look at your list but from what I have seen so far I am willing to do mostly anything on your list as well as an AxO FrostIron rp of you are willing.

Thank you for your consideration. C:

Hello! I see that you do a few MCU pairings and I absolutely adore the fact that you do. I honestly cannot find many people anymore thar do. Lol. Anyway, I was looking through your list and I noticed that the one that I usually like to rp wasn't on there. So I was wondering if you would be willing to rp an AlphaxOmega FrostIron rp? I say that you said to double up if we wish to rp something you were not too interested in, so possibly we can do that? I haven't been able to fully look at your list but from what I have seen so far I am willing to do mostly anything on your list as well as an AxO FrostIron rp of you are willing.

Thank you for your consideration. C:

I am still new so I posted here as I am unable to pm. Sorry about that...

Hey there! As I am new to this site, I am unable to pm you, so I apologize. However, a few of your fandoms caught my eye. We share many of the same Hetalia OTP's (RusAme is my #1 OTP I have no shame haha), however I know that you're not looking for romance right now. Just thought I'd put it out there. You're Avatar idea seems interesting, and Avatar is one of my favorite shows of all time and I would love to explore that plot with you. Lastly, I am always down for a Harry Potter roleplay and have been itching to use an OC I created. So please pm me if you're still looking for partners in these areas! Have a nice day!

Heyo! I'd love to do a Daichi x Suga or Oikawa x Iwaizumi (OR BOTH) with you! I love a/b/o settings too so hit me up!

And now all I need is for someone to say that they are willing to partake in a McHanzo and Genyatta RP with me.....

I'm just throwing this out there, but I want a solo Genji x Zenyatta roleplay. I'm open to other things though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back