• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Another EDEN , Another ARK

Hey Nothingness Nothingness ! This looks really interesting and I'd love to take part in it, although I'm fairly new to straight RPing without a dice system for actions, so if you're willing to take on a newbie, I'd love to join!

MegaGoatBabe MegaGoatBabe
Quite several hundred years..around maybe 600 to 700.

UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat
Of course! Welcome aboard!

Avari Avari
Welcome aboard, always room for more xD

----
For those of you who are making characters. You're free to change up things such as weapons once i bring up a few in particular ones that are newly invented.
As for special equipment like jetpackd and such, you can be a little creative with that and ill see whether or not it will need either tweaking or not at all.

Soulmuse Soulmuse
But of course! The main thread is posted on the first post on the first page. Everything thread has a link to the other threads such as lore characters and ooc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back