• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ANOTHER 1980s-1990s fantasy thingy

SophiaWilliams677

Hello! It’s the sites forgotten child!

I come with a new prompt, and I’ve kind improved of what I want in a partner.

For the partners, I’d appreciate someone who is detailed in their responses and has at least decent grammar. I’d also appreciate someone who can get into their characters right. It’s alright if your characters are based off of a few traits, but I’d appreciate some complexity. For this specific prompt, I’m gonna encourage non human characters.

For the prompt, I’m thinking full blown fantasy. At least with a few subversions. My last one was loosely based on multiple online series, and I wanted to do something that was fairly original.

Full blown fantasy. Humans and fantasy creatures live together in a strange sense of peace. And then there’s a funny invasion thing, broadcast stuff, evil baddies, I’ll explain more in private. But if you are expecting a typical fantasy world, don’t dm me please lmao. You’ll either be disappointed or horrified.

And das all! Hope to hear from my fellow brothers and sisters in arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back