Announcements [PGZA]

awkward3.gif

giphy.gif

but

latest

patd___build_god_bow_out_by_armadeo-d49ck04.gif

@Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi @NyxNightmare

@SirBlazeALot

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi @NyxNightmare @Mitchs98

Hey guys. So this is super sad, but everything must end. And I think it's time I declared this RP officially dead.

Activity definitely isn't what it should be and neither is motivation to post for way too many of you, so it's time to take it off life support and let it go. I know, I could kick out the players that can't keep up, but that would leave a very small minority of consistently active and enthusiastic players. 

Not only do I feel that asking those players to bot the essentials left in the wake of a massive kickin' session would be extremely unreasonable, but at this point in the RP, none of you are replaceable. An RP is it's players once things develop as far as they have. So getting rid of like, over half of you would in and of itself be killing the RP. The players left wouldn't have nearly as much fun anymore. 

But thanks for playing for a solid year guys. I never thought this RP would last that long.

Obviously PGZA guys, this means if you haven't voted for Mitch yet, you don't have to. Those of you that have, I'm sorry you wasted your time but thank you for doing it in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back