Announcements [PGZA]

Hey, guys, I regret to inform you that I too will be going on a hiatus. There has been so much stuff going on in my life having to do with studies, relationships, and a lot of sickness/stress. My schedule's piled high with plays and work and so much more, so I'll be taking a leave for a bit. Pretty much everything Dan said applies for me as well. 

hey guys, i'm not feeling very well, so for the sake of not letting anyone down, i'm not going to be posting today or tomorrow. involves a needle shot and throwing up at a coffee shop. so my homework is cut out for me. 

sup. i can't post today... ;-;

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.

I GOT TOP 10 IN MY REGION FOR THE ANNUAL BUSINESS COMPETITION!!!

onto provincials i go ^-^

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi

Hey guys :3 It's Lotusy's birthday today so spam him with pink cakes when you get a chance

33609-Pretty-Cute-Glitter-Kawaii-Pink-Dessert-Cake-Pastel-Pixel-Ttoxin-....gif

large-happy-birthday-pink-cake-with-burning-candles-animated-gif-2.gif

happy-birthday-animated-cake.gif

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Maki @theglassangel @Lotusy @Corgi @Danoram

Hey everyone. I most likely won't be able to post this week. I'm working on some projects for school, and they're most likely going to get very time consuming (namely this one huge assigment on Ancient Greece in my humanities class, and another big assignment in computer science). But yeah... Sorry I can't post this week  :(

Last edited by a moderator:
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT NUMERO WHOGIVESAFUCK

What's up guys, as always with major announcements make sure you like this shite so I know that you read it.

So I know it's Thanksgiving week and shit, so I'm not doing the whole two day/24 hour whatever whatever because I know that like starting tomorrow most of us filthy Americans are gonna be spending most of our time with family. Also I'm aware that some asshole teachers like to pile on assignments for Thanksgiving break. So yeah, you guys are good this week. However if you know you're not gonna post before Thursday OR during this weekend, please tell us so that we're not waiting up for you. Because some people like myself are still gonna be posting like normal and they may or may not be waiting for you. It's all about communication mis amigos. Anywayz, have a good one guys.

Alright, PGZA guys there's a second part of this announcement for you guys. How long do you guys want to keep going with the current scene? If you guys want to write the intermingling of BSG and Theater bros, then we'll go for longer, but I was thinking that if you guys want to hurry on to the confrontation with the Nightmares, then we should be able to initiate a timeskip within the next 2-3 rounds. If you don't have a preference, then say you don't have a preference. Again, communication is the key.

I would personally prefer to move on but my reasons for doing so are slightly selfish because I thought of a really cool way to develop one of my characters during the Nightmare confrontation. Buuuuut I also wouldn't mind sticking around because I haven't gotten to play Garo or Abi for a while and I would like to see how the members of each group interact with each other. I'm just not sure how many people are actually going to make their characters interact. So yeah, I'm askin' you guyz, I want them opinions. I want them opinions all up in my face. All up in my face like the booties in this Schoolboy Q gif. 

tumblr_n0gce39Jdo1r8eowpo1_1280.gif

Peace out beansprouts I luh you <3

Major Announcement, Like This Post When You've Read It Plox

What's up amigos~ Sorry for the silence on my end the past couple of days. I've been preoccupied. I've been checking in on you guys to see if anyone had any questions that I absolutely had to answer, but other than that, I haven't read much of the OOC or any of the posts (though I don't think there have been that many) yet. I've got two things I wanna talk about with all of you.

1st Thing: Thanksgiving is over so we're going back to our regularly scheduled programmming this week. That means this coming Tuesday I'll be slidin' all up in your inboxes like a greased up baby if you haven't posted in a minute. I know that finals are coming up too though, but the deal is the same as it's always been. Let us know if you're not going to post. Preferably here in the Announcements, but the Conversation section is passable too if you forget that this section of the thread does indeed exist. It's also a really good idea to tag everyone (or at least everyone you're interacting with IC) in these notifications, otherwise they might not see them. Asking for people to like said status is a really good way to make sure they did see it. That's why I prefer that you post them here, because in Conversation there's a chance your heads up could be drowned out by OOC. And remember, do that shit before Tuesday. And again, you don't need to tell us why, I'm not going to FBI fact check you. Some of the things I've heard from players before make me raise an eyebrow in suspicion, but at the end of the day, as long as you let everyone know you aren't posting, idrgaf. (Being blatantly lied to however is one of the few things that does actually harsh my mellow, had it happen once in PGZA a long time ago and I gave them a very swift boot just off principle.)

2nd Thing: I myself may not end up posting this weekend. Normally when Thursday/Friday comes around I'm ready to fucking go, got all my stupid real life responsibilities taken care of or I've at least planned around them, and I'll be like  "Fuck yeah man Imma post this weekend." This weekend just isn't like that lul. It's very likely that I'll post in at least one or two RPs, but I don't know if I'll get all three of these group ones and I've also got 1x1s and shit to handle as well, and also, I wanna give some commentary and contribute to the conversations Ruby's been starting about our posts in OOC. I think that's muy importante cause the OOCs have been fairly desolate for a while now, right? Right.

So yeah, I'm probably not going to get to all of that, so I want you guys to not wait up and skip me where you can. I've been cycling through my characters mentally and I'm pretty sure most of them are in positions where they can be skipped, or they can easily be muted, or it would make sense to wait for someone else to post before I do anyway. Long story short, don't wait up for me if you usually post on the weekends, cause I might not make it. 

And that's it. Love you guys~

What's up mis amigos!? Like this so I know that you've read it please. It's importante cause we're gonna be talkin' bout the timeskiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

So, I put where we're timeskipping too on the Updates post, which if you've forgotten, is now the first post of the Main Thread. So just hit up the first page of the Main Thread and see what you think about the Timeskip. Did I miss anything? Should I change anything? Should I have carne asada fries for lunch? Lemme know.

Luh y'all <3

Lolol,alright...so you guys remember me? Yes. Yes, you do because you've been tagging me in posts C:  remember how I said I'd keep up with posts? I totally have not held to that... but it's looking up for me so I might be coming back within the next few days after I catch up to what all is going on in order to jump back into the RP. Might wait for a timeskip or something.

OHMYGOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SITE OVER THE WEEKEND

so, I've been outside of home for the whole weekend and working on projects that i completely forgot to post this weekend, and I'm super super sorry. I'll get a post out next weekend. 

Wassuh dudes. Just stopping by to tell you guys that I'll still be doing the two day, 24 hour heads ups and stuff during the upcoming weeks. If you're not gonna be able to post next week because of Christmas or New Years, let us know so we can skip you. You know, like regular. Nothing's really gonna change on my end, but if you've noticed I've been a bit quiet in OOC, it's because I'm really trying to get my Fire Emblem RP back up. I didn't get it back up around the same time as this one and my other two because silly me, I was waiting for RPN to give us those buttons they promised us that we still don't have. So now I'm just trying to organize everything differently. I'm reading through the entire thread to edit stuff/refamiliarize myself and I'm coding an app for it. The app part is taking surprisingly less time than I thought, but idk if you guys ever took a look at my Fire Emblem RP before RPN destroyed it but that shit was massive so it's takin' me a minute. So yeah, if I'm not posting, I'll barely be in OOC, but I'll still be watching and looking out for questions and stuff. And of course you guys can always pm me and stuff if you need something :3 I'm also still down for rapid fires, but I'll be making a conscious effort to keep my replies pretty brief.

Love y'all, hasta.

Alrighty guys, the voting results are in, and we've unanimously decided to accept our newest player @NyxNightmare into PGZA!!!!! 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Glad to have you Nyx. Give her a congratulatory pat on the back and or butt if you get the chance and Nyx, hit me or anyone else up if you need help jumping in. 

Hasta, love you guys, and welcome to PGZA Nyx.

P.S., I talked to Angel, Corgi, and Dan about this, but how do you guys say PGZA? Do you spell out the acronym when you see it, do you say the full name, or do you just do what I do and pronounce it phonetically? I say "Pig-zuh" in my head whenever I see it. Just curious. Hit me up in conversation if thou hath input. 

Hey guys I goofed yesterday with the whole Tuesday Heads up thing so you know the deal. No penalties for not posting this week, but hopefully the avoidance of an arbitrary "penalty" that really doesn't mean dick in the grand scheme of the universe isn't the only reason why you post every week, hopefully you're enjoyin' yourselves and postin' cause you wanna. Shout outs to those of you that communicated the whole no posting thing though. Remember, communication is key.

If you wanna see if you would've got a message and thus should post before Thursday (perhaps you forgot or lost track) then you'll just have to check yourself. If you haven't posted since last Thursday it's your turn amigo. Hasta. 

Ah. That reminds me, Blaze. This Friday, I'll be out at a pre-meet pasta party with my friends, so I don't think I can come in clutch like last time. Probably just pass over interactions with me if you have any.

so, i did just get back from a conference. fun. not really.

i'm not going to be able to post, homework is really screwing me over.

i'm probably not gonna post either next week because that's when exams begin... ;-;

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi @NyxNightmare

Alright amigos I am stiiiiiiiiill gettin' my shit together this week so no post from me, but guess what. We totally don't need a post from me. Don't get me wrong, I could post for Glacier and McSkitty, but I feel like the longer those side conversations go on, the timeframe's gonna get all screwy. Cause it's like, wow they were talkin' for this long, wtf were Delilah and Marcy doing that entire time, checkin' each other out for 20 minutes? (I ship it). And I know the reason why the battle hasn't started is cause everyone's all busy and shit, particularly Maki and angel cause you guys have weird ass finals schedules (you all do, I was actually just talking with mitch about how fucking weird it is that schools do finals in january after winter break like wtf is that shit) and delilah and marcy are the only ones who can get this show on the road. So we're at a bit of a stand still. Just wanna tell you guys, you know, don't panic. We'll be fine. This slow spell will pass. If you're ITCHIN' and FEENIN' to post in this RP, then I suggest you find a likeminded person and start a Rapid Fire with someone :3 Peace guys, luh you. 

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi @NyxNightmare

What's up amigos. Just thought I'd update you guys on the activity slump and talk about some changes that are coming to all of the threads I GM for.

So the bold text applies to a specific RP. If you're in multiple RPs of mine and you've already read this announcement once, just read the bold stuff for stuff specific to the RP in question.

I forgot to mention last month that Ruby told me she's gonna be gone for a while, so don't wait up for her. I have gotten my shit together like enough to be able to get back to regular posting, but I'm still gonna be pretty sketch. 

So, PGZA guys, I need you guys to make a decision. This is gonna seem like a really shitty decision for those of you who have been looking forward to the Nightmare invasion for like... almost a year now. So I completely understand if you guys don't wanna do this, but here's my proposal. If you guys are in a hurry to return the main thread to its usual regular posting glory, we can timeskip over the Nimbasa invasion, and only interact with the active players right now. If you guys aren't in a rush to get the main thread to its usual glory, then we'll just have to wait and I guess do rapid fires until then. Whatever you guys want is fine with me.

But let me just address the elephant in the room about why I'm not kicking Ruby/Angel/anyone for these long ass absences we've been experiencing. 

1. Most people who're MIA rn in IC rn told at least me they would be MIA for a while, and I simply failed to relay the message to everyone. No one expressed for how long they would be gone, but given what these people have told me, I don't think they've had control over how long they'll be absent. So it's fine.

2. The people that didn't tell us they were gonna be MIA, I can't kick based off of principle that no one else (including me) has been consistently checking in to announce that they're still gone, as the rules of the RP tell us to.

3. This is the most important one guys. I don't actually want to kick any of you. You guys have been at this for a year and shit. And recently when my RPs have taken on new players, they've all flaked out anyway, so the likelihood of kicking you guys to replace you with a more active player seems pretty low to me rn. So it's pretty much just down to this: I know you guys, I trust you guys to post in a timely manner, or to at least say you won't be, I don't think I need to hold the threat of getting kicked over your head anymore. It isn't something I enjoy doing and I know you guys don't like it either. That being said once we get back up and running I'll resume my little two day warnings and whatever, but you can think of those as being more akin to a fly now, than a bee. It is literally just a reminder that you haven't posted in a while and people are waiting for you.

Now that's not to say I won't kick you, I'm just not going to be as rigid about it as I have in the past. If I notice consistent issues with your activity I'm just gonna slide into your PMs and talk to you about it, and we'll go from there. I'll go into this in more depth later, but the gist of it is this: If I have to come to you at all about your activity, it means I'm considering kicking you, and you need to convince me not to, or tell me you want out.

My own activity is going to be pretty sketch from here on out too. I've got a tougher semester than usual and personal endeavors to pursue. So I can't say with extreme confidence that I'll ALWAYS be able to post within a week.

So just to summarize, this is roughly the new activity rule: I'm gonna trust you guys to post in a timely manner (within 7 days of your last post) or tell us you won't be posting in a timely manner. If you don't do one of those two things, then I'm gonna slide up in your inbox.

All of my RPs have slowed down lately because my RPs have a lot of the same players who're busy in them, and it does feel like they're dying. I don't want them to die, but now I'm taking a step back and putting more of that responsibility in your hands. If you don't want the RP to die, then post in a timely manner or tell people you won't be so that it can continue to move on without you. And then you can jump back in whenever you're ready. If you don't do this stuff, then I'm just going to let the thread die. I love these RPs but if you guys' interest is waning then there's no point in me continuing to support them. I made these so you guys can have fun, not to give you guys another chore. I feel like I've said the same thing over and over again now, so we'll wrap it up here. 

As always with these super important announcements, like if you've read it. Love you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread