• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anistar OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Yeah sure! Maby Heff and Elis already know eachother, due to them both knowing Elis' shaman mentor. Then he introduced them to eachother due to him thinking that Heff could perhaps help out Elis a bit, because they are both creatures from greek mythology?

yeah, its sorta 'everyone sitting awkwardly in a cafe ATM'. unless one of our characters does something ridiculous, which i doubt any of our would :3

go for it!
so
1. the minatour, since he was here from the creation of the city, i was thinking he would know (maybe be old friends) with Autumns parents, angels that descended to help in providing aid as healers to the citizens of Anistar. and has lived there ever since

2. Allalon Lys- i think it would be romantic and dramatic if Autumn and him hooked up got serious, with a whole character arc that helped him find love and friends and all that. But then as things seem to be perfect, Autumn cheats on him and things start falling apart. Possibly ending in a bitter sweet ending for them? or happy idk yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back