Anime & Manga anime suggestions

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
<p>

anyone know some good anime's i just finished up the ones I'm watching so I'm open pls

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Boku no hero academia is good. So is Monster if you're into psychology horror stuff. Katekyo hitman reborn is very silly but the character development is really good. Bungou Stray Dogs is good.

Fate/Zero if you like great graphism and drama.

Re:Zero is actually amazing in everything!

After i can't really give you more since you don’t give us your interest.

Fantasy huh? Well then I've Fairy Tail as my top suggestion or Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (a.k.a. DanMachi)

...Wow I thought I watched more fantasy anime. (^U^) Oh, well.

You might like Parasyte if you're all right with body horror. For pirate stuff, One piece is something to watch or read, maybe best to read because there are so many episodes now binge watching it would be a terrible idea. Look up stuff on crunchyroll or netflix, they got good stuff

Well, I here's an older anime suggestion; Vision of Escaflowne. Love it~ Orrrrr, Scraped Princess. Too many people only suggest newer stuff when older anime is good too!

Here is a list of my favorites:

• Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (it is criminally unpopular)
  • Death Note
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Yeah it looks like a sailor moon rip off at first, but wait until the end of ep. 3 before you decide whether you wish to keep watching or not)
  • Tiger & Bunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back