Anime & Manga Anime Streaming Sites/Apps

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
Alright kiddos so I'm at the point scratch that, my roommates are searching for which site will have;
1) current seasons of anime streaming

Or

2) classic seasons of anime

Or

3) best price for the selection choice

Or

4) maybe all three?

Now I realize this will mostly be based on opinions and experiences which is what I'm asking for. Currently I've looked into Crunchyroll, FunimationNow, & Hulu.
Are there perhaps other apps out there that are free by any chance and has a great selection of anime available? Or do some of you know those juicy streaming sites that contains pretty much a large library of anime? (Hook a girl up.)

Oh and if anyone knows of a great (safe) site that streams Neon Genesis Evangelion, it'll be greatly appreciated if you could pass that information on. I'll become your slave in exchange.

Thanks and have a great day.

VRV 200% the best, it is a subscription service but literally has almost any anime on there commercial free. (it has all the major services like crunchyroll but in their premium version just for 9.99 a month, though you can buy some services a la carte.)

What channels are available on VRV?

1. VRV Premium:
    • Cartoon Hangover
    • Crunchyroll
    • CuriosityStream
    • DramaFever
    • Funimation
    • Geek & Sundry
    • MONDO
    • MUBI
    • Nerdist
    • NickSplat
    • Rooster Teeth
    • Shudder
    • VRV Select

VRV 200% the best, it is a subscription service but literally has almost any anime on there commercial free. (it has all the major services like crunchyroll but in their premium version just for 9.99 a month, though you can buy some services a la carte.)

What channels are available on VRV?

1. VRV Premium:
    • Cartoon Hangover
    • Crunchyroll
    • CuriosityStream
    • DramaFever
    • Funimation
    • Geek & Sundry
    • MONDO
    • MUBI
    • Nerdist
    • NickSplat
    • Rooster Teeth
    • Shudder
    • VRV Select

Oh I've seen VRV around, although I never thought they would also have anime. Nice I'll have to go check that out now!

9anime is great due to the huge roster they have. There's also masterani.me, which looks neat on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back