• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anime Rp

Restful

Just Me
Hey everyone! I've been sick this past week and that means I have caught up on all the anime I've been meaning to watch. Which then means I'm really in the mood for some kind of romantic anime.  The plot doesn't have to be focused just around the romance I just want it to be apart of it.  I would prefer to create our own plot, but here are some anime's that I wouldn't mind doing.  *I will only do OC's no canon* *I do not mind what gender I play depending on the plot*

~The Seven Deadly Sins~

~Bleach~

~The Irregular at Magic School~

~Blue Exorcist~

~Sword Art Online~

~Teen Titans~

~FullMetal Alchemist~ 

~Your Lie in April~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! If you're still looking for partners, I would love to discuss some original plots with you! I'm not a very big fan of fandom RPs.

Gasp. If you are still searching I'd love to do a Seven Deadly Sins rp with you. Mostly just the world if that makes sense.

I don't see anything that states what kind of pairings you are into but since you said you'd be open to playing any gender almost I'm assuming that pairing type is open as well.

I'd like to do an M/M one. Set in their Fairy world, with one of our characters perhaps being the new fairy king or could just simply be in the SDS world as fairies. I have ideas for both if you are interested still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back