• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime RP Partner

LittleNeko

I'm searching for someone to do anime rps with and maybe also just chat about anime on the side as well.

My RP Style:
  • I usually write about a paragraph but depending on what I have to work with I can write more. 3rd person POV.
  • I try to be as literate as possible but my spelling isn’t always that good.
  • I’m not very good at doubling or playing multiple characters but I’m happy to try.
  • M/F and F/F are fine. I’m not particularly good at playing male characters but if you really want a M/M and have a decent plot I’m happy to try. I have played males in the past, I just don’t think I’m overly good at them.
  • I’m generally not that good at playing canon characters but to be fair if you play the canon character I like then I’m happy try and play the one you want too. Just warning that I’m not confident in it and not very good at it either.
  • I like Canon x OC and OC x OC. I will always play an OC.
  • Time skips are fine, not super fond of AUs unless it's very interesting or just changing the fate of certain characters in the series.

Looking for:

• Long term RP partner. I’d like to be friends with my RP partner and chat OOC as well.
  • Semi-literate.
  • Tell me if you’re too busy to reply for a while, want to stop the RP or if you think we’re not suited as partners. Although everyone usually just vanishes.

Fandoms: Bold is what I'm looking for most.

• Beyblade: Bakuten Shoot (Kai), Metal Fight (Kyouya or Tsubasa), Burst (Quon, Fubuki, Boa, Sisco, Shuu or Delta).
    Bakuten Shoot Beyblade is what I’m most comfortable with but I'm willing to give the others a try. I have a full OC team but you’re also welcome to make an OC that is part of my team or have your own OC team as well.
  • Digimon (OCs only)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! - Duel Monsters ( Joey/Jounouchi), GX (Atticus/Fubuki), 5-D's (Yusei), Arc-V (Yuuya), V-rains (Yusaku).
    I'm most confident in rping Duel Monsters but are happy to have a go at the other series too, especially if you have a good plot in mind.
  • Naruto/Shippuden - (Itachi).
    AUs where the Uchiha’s never got killed or our own AU of the ending or anything before the war.

Might do if we have an interesting plot:

• Fairy Tail (Gray)
  • Touken Ranbu (Yamatonokami Yasusada)
  • HeroAca (Bakugou or Todoroki)
  • DBZ (An adult Trunks or Future Trunks)
  • Prince of Stride (Riku)
  • Pokémon (OCs only)
  • Soul Eater (Soul)
  • An OC Isekai plot
  • Ask about other series I’ve seen a lot of Anime. I have other series I might consider if we have a really, really good plot idea for as well, feel free to ask.

I don't really have any interesting ideas right now but would love to talk and plot together.

Last edited:
Do you have a rating system for your rps? For example, if you did a rp on Discord, what you want to say in it and not to say in it.

Would you be interested in a Seven Deadly Sins or Yugioh (first show) roleplay?
I haven't gotten around to watching Seven Deadly Sins yet unfortunately but we can do a Yu-Gi-Oh one.

Could we try a DBZ one?
Yes! We can try one!

Do you have a rating system for your rps? For example, if you did a rp on Discord, what you want to say in it and not to say in it.
Do you mean like limitations?

Yes exactly LittleNeko. If we either tried to do on in the PM or on Discord I wanted to be sure.

I don't have a lot of limitations that I can think of right now. I'll say if something makes me feel uncomfortable though, I wont just leave because of it.

Last edited:
I'm searching for someone to do anime rps with and maybe also just chat about anime on the side as well.

My RP Style:
  • I usually write about a paragraph but depending on what I have to work with I can write more. 3rd person POV.
  • I try to be as literate as possible but my spelling isn’t always that good.
  • I’m not very good at doubling or playing multiple characters but I’m happy to try.
  • M/F and F/F are fine. I’m not particularly good at playing male characters but if you really want a M/M and have a decent plot I’m happy to try. I have played males in the past, I just don’t think I’m overly good at them.
  • I’m generally not that good at playing canon characters but to be fair if you play the canon character I like then I’m happy try and play the one you want too. Just warning that I’m not confident in it and not very good at it either.
  • I like Canon x OC and OC x OC. I will always play an OC.
  • Time skips are fine, not super fond of AUs unless it's very interesting or just changing the fate of certain characters in the series.

Looking for:

• Long term RP partner. I’d like to be friends with my RP partner and chat OOC as well.
  • Semi-literate.
  • Tell me if you’re too busy to reply for a while, want to stop the RP or if you think we’re not suited as partners. Although everyone usually just vanishes.

Fandoms: Bold is what I'm looking for most.

• Beyblade: Bakuten Shoot (Kai), Metal Fight (Kyouya or Tsubasa), Burst (Quon, Fubuki, Boa, Sisco, Shuu or Delta).
    Bakuten Shoot Beyblade is what I’m most comfortable with but I'm willing to give the others a try. I have a full OC team but you’re also welcome to make an OC that is part of my team or have your own OC team as well.
  • Digimon (OCs only)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! - Duel Monsters ( Joey/Jounouchi), GX (Atticus/Fubuki), 5-D's (Yusei), Arc-V (Yuuya), V-rains (Yusaku).
    I'm most confident in rping Duel Monsters but are happy to have a go at the other series too, especially if you have a good plot in mind.
  • Naruto/Shippuden - (Itachi).
    AUs where the Uchiha’s never got killed or our own AU of the ending or anything before the war.

Might do if we have an interesting plot:

• Fairy Tail (Gray)
  • Touken Ranbu (Yamatonokami Yasusada)
  • HeroAca (Bakugou or Todoroki)
  • DBZ (An adult Trunks or Future Trunks)
  • Prince of Stride (Riku)
  • Pokémon (OCs only)
  • Soul Eater (Soul)
  • An OC Isekai plot
  • Ask about other series I’ve seen a lot of Anime. I have other series I might consider if we have a really, really good plot idea for as well, feel free to ask.

I don't really have any interesting ideas right now but would love to talk and plot together.

I'm up for YGO Duel Monsters, also I'm ok play Joey/Jounouchi for you plus I don't mind if the character I'd ask for to double isn't perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back