• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♔ Anime Roleplay Partners? ♔

anime

-_Princely_-

.。.: ☆: :. wαtchíng thє ѕtαrѕ .: :.☆ .:。.
Hi, everyone! My name is Aria, but you can just call me Ari! I see you're all looking for an anime roleplay partner. Don't worry, I am too! Let's get to know each other before we start, yeah?
Thick Dotted Divider
I prefer roleplaying with asterisks but if you don't, I'll adjust to writing to paragraphs!
I write about 2-3 paragraphs. But, you don't have to write as many as I do! You can write less or more (one-liners are allowed).
I'm still in school and I play multiple sports so please excuse my late replies!
I mainly roleplay on Wattpad, but, I will still roleplay here for you if you don't have a Wattpad account!
I only do OCs x Canon, sorry :(
Straight, gay, bisexual, lesbian, trans, etc is fine by me!
Fluff, angst, everything is good besides smut, thank you!~ ♔​
Thick Dotted Divider
That's all, I suppose, here are the animes I have watched and are watching! I'll add more eventually.~

• ~Assassination Classroom
    ~Attack On Titan (S1)
    ~Black Butler
    ~Blue Exorcist
    ~Death Note
    ~Durarara!!
    ~Fullmetal Alchemist
    ~Future Diary
    ~Gakuen Babysitters
    ~Kakegurui
    ~Project K
    ~Magi: Adventure of Sinbad
    ~Noragami
    ~OHSHC
    ~One Punch Man
    ~Saiki K.
    ~Soul Eater
    ~The Devil Is A Part-Timer
    ~The Seven Deadly Sins
    ~Tokyo Ghoul (S1)

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! My name is Aria, but you can just call me Ari! I see you're all looking for an anime roleplay partner. Don't worry, I am too! Let's get to know each other before we start, yeah?

I prefer roleplaying with asterisks but if you don't, I'll adjust to writing to paragraphs!
I write about 2-3 paragraphs. But, you don't have to write as many as I have! You can write less or more (except one-liners please).
I'm still in school and I play multiple sports so please excuse my late replies!

I mainly roleplay on Wattpad, but, I will still roleplay here for you if you don't have a Wattpad account!
I only do OCs x Canon, sorry :(
Straight, gay, bisexual, lesbian, trans, etc is fine by me!

That's all, I suppose, here are the animes I have watched and are watching!
Have watched:

~Assassination Classroom
~Attack On Titan (S1)
~Black Butler
~Blue Exorcist
~Death Note
~Durarara!!
~Fullmetal Alchemist
~Future Diary
~Gakuen Babysitters
~Kakegurui
~Project K
~Noragami
~OHSHC
~One Punch Man
~Saiki K.
~Soul Eater
~The Devil Is A Part-Timer
~The Seven Deadly Sins
~Tokyo Ghoul (S1)

In the middle of watching:
~Charlotte
~Devilman Crybaby
~Durarara!! 2
~Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma
~Gurren Lagann
~Haikyuu!!
~Kuroko's Basketball
~Magi: Adventure of Sinbad
~The Irregular At Magic HS
~The World Only God Knows

NOTICE: This is incomplete and will be touched up on soon! Thank you for being patient!
Hello I am very interested in the type of RP you like to do, I'm a big anime fan myself and found the title very appealing. I would love to rp with you and take your time to reply, i'm not going to rush you. :)

Hello I am very interested in the type of RP you like to do, I'm a big anime fan myself and found the title very appealing. I would love to rp with you and take your time to reply, i'm not going to rush you. :)

Hi! And is that so? That's amazing to hear! Send me a message and I'm sure we can work something out ^^.

Black Butler, Seven Deadly Sins, Soul Eater, OHSHC. These are the three I’ve seen and know of. I’d prefer to roleplay Seven Deadly Sins though as I have yet to roleplay that anime with someone. My crush depends on yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back